|Deborah Cox Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1974|
Deborah Cox is a Canadian singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress who has popular songs like Nobody’s Supposed to Be Here (1998), Let the World Be Ours Tonight (2017), The Morning After (2002), You Know Where My Heart Is (2008), and We Can’t Be Friends (1999) to her credit.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Record Producer
Deborah’s net worth was $6 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
R&B, Jazz, Soul, Dance, Pop
- Arista Records
- J Records
- Decca Records
- Deco Recording Group
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Deborah has dated –
- R.L. – She had a relationship with rapper R.L. in the past.
- Lascelles Stephens (1998-Present) – The If It Wasn’t for Love singer married Lascelles Stephens, who works as her manager, on April 22, 1998. She gave birth to son Isaiah Stephens (b. July 1, 2003), as well as daughters Sumayah Stephens (b. June 29, 2006) and Kaila Michelle Stephens (b. February 23, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-Guyanese descent.
However, she mostly dyes her hair ‘Blonde’.
Powerful, sultry voice
Deborah Cox Favorite Things
- Number – 13
- Food – Roti with chicken curry
- Song In The Musical, The Bodyguard – All The Man That I Need
- Artist – Whitney Houston
Source – Us Magazine, NashvilleLifestyles.com, HotspotsMagazine.com
Deborah Cox Facts
- She began her career as a backing vocalist for the legendary singer, Celine Dion.
- In 2016, Deborah was included on Billboard‘s list of the ‘Greatest of All Time Top Dance Club Artists’ at #23.
- Her smash-hit single, Nobody’s Supposed to Be Here became the 5th ‘Greatest of All Time Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs’ according to Billboard in 2017.
- Deborah made history in 2022 as the first Black female artist to be inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame.
Featured Image by Joella Marano / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0