|Jaclyn Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1945|
Jaclyn Smith is an American actress, voiceover artist, producer, designer, and businesswoman who is best known for playing the role of Kelly Garrett in the television series Charlie’s Angels as well as in the films Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle and Charlie’s Angels. She has also been a part of on-screen projects like Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, Déjà Vu, The District, and Christine Cromwell.
Jacquelyn Ellen Smith
Houston, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jaclyn Smith attended Mirabeau B. Lamar High School from where she graduated in 1964. Then, she got enrolled at Trinity University (Texas) in San Antonio as a Psychology major but joined the Balanchine School of American Ballet after a year at the university.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Designer, Businesswoman
- Father – Jack Smith (born Jacob Kupferschmidt) (Dentist)
- Mother – Margaret Ellen (née Hartsfield)
- Sibling – Thomas Smith (Brother)
- Others – Fran Kranz (Son-In-Law) (Film, Television, and Broadway Actor), Bea (Granddaughter), Olivia Rose (Granddaughter)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jaclyn Smith has dated –
- Roger Davis (1968-1975) – She was married to actor and entrepreneur Roger Davis from1968 to 1975.
- Reid Smith (1976-1977)
- Dennis Cole (1978-1981) - Her 2nd marriage was with actor Dennis Cole and they remained married from 1978 to 1981.
- Anthony B. Richmond (1981-1989) – She married filmmaker Anthony B. Richmond in 1981 and the duo parents 2 children – a son named Gaston Richmond (b. March 19, 1982) and a daughter named Spencer Margaret Richmond (b. December 4, 1985). However, the couple parted ways in 1989.
- Brad Allen (1997- Present) – In 1997, she married cardiothoracic surgeon Brad Allen.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish roots on her father’s side and is of English, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh descent on her mother’s side.
- Deep-set eyes
- Pierced ears
She has done endorsement work for the likes of Gold Formula Breck Shampoo, K-Mart, Breck Hair Products, Max Factor’s Legendary Lash Mascara, Sunbeam’s Lady Sunbeam Hair Curler, Max Factor’s New Moisture Rich Lipsticks, Wella Balsam Shampoo, Max Factor’s New Satin Shadow Eyeshadow, Martini & Rossi Wine, Woolite, Epris Perfume, and Jaclyn Smith Exclusive Collection at Paula Young Wigs & Hairpieces, Listerine mouthwash.
Jaclyn Smith Favorite Things
- Memory of Charlie’s Angels (1976) – Appearing on the cover of Time magazine on November 22, 1976, alongside her costars Farrah Fawcett and Kate Jackson
Source – IMDb
Jaclyn Smith Facts
- She was the only original female lead to remain with the Charlie’s Angels television series for its complete run from 1976 to 1981.
- For her performance as Jacqueline Kennedy in the 1981 biographical drama film Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, Jaclyn Smith received a Golden Globe Award nomination in the “Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film” category.
- In 1989, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 7000 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
- In 2003, Jaclyn fought breast cancer.
- She was seen in a breast cancer-related documentary, 1 a Minute in 2010.
- She has been friends with Cheryl Ladd.
- In 1968, she was given the role of Victoria Winters on the ABC series, Dark Shadows. But, she rejected it.
Featured Image by m j c / Flickr / CC BY 3.0