|Jacqueline Jossa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1992|
Jacqueline Jossa is an English actress who came to prominence after being cast as Lauren Branning on EastEnders from 2010 to 2018. Also, she earned recognition for winning the reality show I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! in 2019.
Bexley, London, England, United Kingdom
Jacqueline studied at the D&B Theatre School in Bromley, before enrolling at the Royal Academy of Music in London.
- Father – John Jossa
- Mother – Sarah Jossa
- Siblings – John Osborne (Older Brother), David Osborne (Older Brother), Katrina Osborne (Older Sister)
- Others – Megan Jossa (Cousin Sister) (Actress)
Jossa is represented by the Alex Segal and Martha Atack of Intertalent Rights Group.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jacqueline has dated –
- Tony Discipline (2011-2013)
- David Witts (2013) – Rumor
- Dan Osborne (2013-Present) – Jacqueline married TV personality Dan Osborne in 2017. The couple has 2 girls named Ella Osborne (b. February 15, 2015) and Mia Osborne. She also has a stepson named Teddy Osborne (b. December 8, 2013) from her husband’s previous relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Danish and Irish descent.
- Plush lower lip
- Thin eyebrows
- Prominent chin
Jacqueline Jossa Facts
- Jossa lost both of her older brothers while they were still infants.
- She developed a passion for acting at an early age.
- On January 23, 2018, Jacqueline was featured on the cover of OK! Besides that, she has also appeared on the cover of various other magazine covers like Fabulous and TV buzz.
- She was happy to be part of the EastEnders soap opera in 2010 as she was a huge fan of it.
- She was presented with the 2012 National Television Award for “Most Popular Newcomer”. Besides that, she has also received various other accolades including the Inside Soap Awards for “Best Actress” and “Sexiest Female.”
- Jossa is also notably known for her YouTube channel titled “JacquelinesWorld” that she started on January 25, 2018, and uploads personal vlogs to it. As of March 2020, she had close to 50k subscribers on it.
- In the past, she founded her range of clothing line called “In The Style.”
Featured Image By Jacqueline Jossa / Instagram