|Jacquie Lee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 1997|
Jacquie Lee is an American pop singer who was the runner up in NBC’s 2013 singing competition, The Voice and is signed to Atlantic Records. She was a series producer on the CBC Music First Play Live, a Canadian music reality TV show in 2018. Jacquie has released numerous songs such as Tears Fall, I Won’t Break, Am I the Only One, and Somebody’s Angel. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Jacqueline Ann Lee
Colts Neck, New Jersey, United States
Jacquie Lee attended the Ranney School, Tinton Falls, New Jersey.
Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Casting Researcher, Model
- Father – Richard Lee
- Mother – Denise Lee
- Siblings – Nicole Lee (Older Sister), Richie Lee (Younger Brother)
Jacquie Lee is managed by –
- Tyler Rutkin of Atlantic Steel Wool Records
- Jared Rampersaud of William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Liz Carpenter (Modeling Inquiries), IMG Models
Pop Music, Blue Rock, Country Music, Soul Music
- Atlantic Records
- 300 Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
The details about her dating life are unknown.
Race / Ethnicity
Jacquie Lee has Italian ancestry.
She hasn’t endorsed any brands yet.
Best Known For
- Appearing on the season 5 of the singing competition The Voice in 2013
- Working as a producer on CBC Music First Play Live in 2017
She released her first album titled Broken Ones in October 2014 under the labels Atlantic and 300.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut as a Contestant on The Voice in 2013.
Jacquie Lee Facts
- She was a finalist on The Voice in 2013 at the age of 16 and ended up taking the 2nd place.
- Jacquie chose to join the team of Christina Aguilera over Blake Shelton at the blind auditions.
- She was chosen to continue through the live rounds and got an iTunes bonus during the semi-finals round, with her studio version performance of the song Angel, for reaching the Top 10 overall songs.
- Jacquie received another iTunes bonus with her studio version performance recording of the song And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going by Jennifer Holliday, at the finals, when it reached the #9 position.
- She worked with Atlantic Records, in partnership with the talent company, 300 Entertainment, to produce her debut single Broken Ones in 2014.
- Jacquie performed her debut song on season 6 of The Voice in 2014. The song was released to iTunes on the same day of her performance.
- Her debut song, Broken Ones reached number 36 on the Pop Digital Songs chart.
- Jacqui Lee participated in The Voice Summer Tour 2014, where she was joined by Christina Grimmie who was 3rd place finalist on season 6.
- Her official music video for Tears Fall premiered exclusively on MTV in 2015. It was filmed in Los Angeles at Zsa Zsa Gabor’s mansion.
- She released the music video of the song Somebody’s Angel in 2016, to honor the memory of her friend Christina Grimmie, who was fatally shot while signing autographs in 2016. The video featured numerous clips tragedies that occurred in 2016, including terrorist attacks in Europe, the damage from Hurricane Mathew, celebrities who had also died that same year, police brutality, and the Orlando nightclub massacre.
- In late 2017, Jacquie Lee started using a single name, Jacquie, for her professional identity.
- She released a digital EP titled The Only One in 2017.
- She has stated that Christina Aguilera, her coach on The Voice is a very important influence on her. Other influences are Lana Del Rey, The Jackson 5, Nirvana, and Michael Jackson.
- She was a casting researcher in 6 episodes on the Canadian TV series MasterChef Canada in 2015.
- Jacqui Lee has performed at several awards including The Magnificent Mile Lights Festival, in 2014.
- Visit her official website @ www.jacquieleemusic.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
Featured Image by Jacquie Lee / Instagram