|Jahzir Bruno Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 2009|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jahzir Bruno is an American actor and model who burst into the limelight at the tender age of 8 after making his on-screen debut as Omari in an episode of the television series Atlanta (2018). He went on to appear in several other TV shows including The Oath (2019) where he portrayed the part of Tommy, and star in a number of films such as the Christmas comedy The Christmas Chronicles: Part Two (2020) in which he played the role of Jack.
- Siblings – Mireya (Younger Sister)
He is represented by JPervis Talent Agency.
4 ft 5 in or 134.5 cm
35 kg or 77 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
Jahzir Bruno’s Favorite Things
- Person – His sibling Mireya
- Food Item – Hot wings having loved them super hot
- Hobbies – Swimming, Playing Xbox video games with his friends
- Pastime – Visiting big amusement parks like Six Flags Over Georgia and Disney World
- Director – Ryan Coogler having hoped to get an opportunity to work with him in the future
- Athlete – DeMar DeRozan
- Subjects In School – Reading, and Language Arts particularly as both support acting that is what he has loved doing the most
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Jahzir Bruno’s Facts
- He has affirmed that one of his favorite parts about working on the set of the dark fantasy comedy film The Witches (2020) consisted of the stunts as those for him when he was 9 years old were different and he had never been in a harness before. Bruno has recalled that although he has avoided watching scary movies, he had brought himself to see the original movie after which he was convinced that he could not pass up the opportunity of a starring role in the film.
- He has disclosed a powerful technique that he and his on-screen father in Christmas Chronicles 2 had come up with in order to develop their father/son dynamic, which had comprised of a secret handshake. It had helped them out throughout the movie by greatly improving their bond.
- Bruno has regarded the biggest takeaway from Christmas Chronicles 2 to be the fact of how important family is, that it is the key and the reason why we even exist, what he has been truly grateful for. He has hoped the audience would receive the main message from the film.
- Bruno has recalled that it had initially been nerve-racking to work with Oscar winners, but that actually meeting them in person, he had felt very comfortable around them and in fact, had ended up getting attached to them. Bruno had been happy and relieved to discover that the legends were wonderful people. He has gone on to state that he found Goldie Hawn, for instance, to be the kindest and sweetest person in the world who would love giving hugs as frequently as she could.
- He has revealed that one of his deepest wishes is to star in a Marvel movie.
Featured Image by Jahzir Bruno / Instagram