|Jaka Stauffer Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 2013|
Jaka Stauffer is an American YouTube star who is known for being the youngest girl born to Myka and James Stauffer who ran the The Stauffer Life YouTube channel until May 2020.
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jaka has been homeschooled.
- Father – James Stauffer (b. July 21, 1985) (YouTube Star)
- Mother – Myka Stauffer (b. June 2, 1987) (YouTube Star)
- Siblings – Onyx Stauffer (Younger Brother) (b. July 1, 2019), Radley Stauffer (Younger Brother) (b. August 21, 2015), Kova Jillian Stauffer (Older Sister) (b. September 13, 2011)
4 ft 2 in or 127 cm
35 kg or 77 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jaka Stauffer Facts
- She was raised in Los Angeles, California.
- It was Jaka’s birth that went on to have an influence on the life of the family’s YouTube channel which was created in November 2013. A video of her birth was uploaded to The Stauffer Life on December 18, 2013, titled “BABY BORN AT 36 WEEKS!!! – HOMEBIRTH BABY.”
- Her mother was the one who established her online presence as a lifestyle and beauty vlogger.
- Jaka’s parents Myka and James made headlines in May 2020, after they had announced that their adopted son Huxley, who was their 5-year-old autistic son and was from China had been rehomed by them after three years. In the video, they stated that the extent of Huxley’s needs had not been made clear to them during the process of the adoption which they were not able to cope with, hence their decision to let go of him.
- The video that was uploaded to the family’s YouTube channel in May 2020, led to severe backlash and the loss of thousands of subscribers. Also, brands such as Fabletics, Suave, Danimals, and Playtex Baby which had been working with the family began to distance themselves. Eventually, after things began to get out of control on social media, the family decided to delete their YouTube channel.
Featured Image By Maya Stauffer / Instagram