|Jamie Campbell Bower Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1988|
Jamie Campbell Bower is an English actor, singer, stage actor, voice artist, and model who is known for playing Anthony Hope in the musical slasher film Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Young Gellert Grindelwald in the fantasy films Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 and Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Christopher Marlowe in the drama series Will, King Arthur in the fantasy historical drama series Camelot, Jace Wayland in the urban fantasy film The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, Jack in the war film Winter in Wartime, Jean-Baptiste in the romantic film Six Days of Sistine, and Caius in the romantic fantasy films The Twilight Saga: New Moon, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1, and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2. Moreover, his stage credits include playing Joe in the West End musical Bend It Like Beckham in 2015.
James Metcalfe Campbell Bower
Jamie attended Bedales School, a co-educational boarding school in Petersfield in Hampshire, England.
He was also a member of the National Youth Music Theatre and the National Youth Theatre.
Actor, former model, singer, stage actor, voice artist
- Father – David Bower (Works for the Gibson Guitar Corporation)
- Mother – Anne Elizabeth (née Roseberry) (Music manager)
- Siblings – Samuel Bower (Younger Brother)
- Others – Eric Norman Roseberry (Maternal Grandfather), Elspeth Mary Campbell (Maternal Grandmother), Sir John Campbell, of Airds (Maternal Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandfather) (Lieutenant Governor of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)
Before becoming an actor, he also served as a model. For that, he was signed to Select Model Management in London.
He has also been signed with Dalzell and Beresford Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
Pop, pop/rock, hard rock, punk rock
His net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jamie Campbell has dated –
- Zoe Graham (2007-2009) – British actress, Zoe Graham, and actor Jamie Campbell Bower dated for 2 years from 2007 to 2009. They separated in January 2009.
- Bonnie Wright (2009-2012) – Jamie started secretly dating his Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 co-star, Bonnie Wright in 2009. Their dating relationship turned into engagement on April 10, 2011. But, after a year on June 30, 2012, the couple finally separated amicably.
- Lily Collins (2012-2013; 2015; 2017-2018) – Jamie dated his The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones co-star, Lily from June 2012 till August 2013. The duo dated together during the filming of the movie. They reconciled in April 2015 and resumed dating. But, they split again before the year-end. They again gave a hint that they had reconciled and started dating again towards the end of 2017. But, again, the relationship came to an end in 2018.
- Zina Charkoplia (2013) – Jamie had a fling with fashion blogger, Zina Charkoplia in July 2013.
- Olivia Hann (2014) – He has a short-termed romance with Olivia Hann in the year 2014.
- Matilda Lowther (2014-2015) – Jamie Campbell started dating model Matilda Lowther in March 2014. They dated for a while before getting separated in early 2015.
- Ruby Quilter (2018-Present) – Tattoo artist Ruby Quilter and Jamie started dating in 2018. In July 2018, he posted a picture of his hand together with Ruby’s hand which hinted that the duo is dating each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Jamie Campbell Bower is of English and Scottish descent.
- Medium length hair
- Tattoos on chest and arms
UNIQLO UK (2011)
He had appeared in a Jaguar UK commercial.
He seems to be a Christian.
Best Known For
Portraying Caius Volturi in The Twilight film series since 2009, and for playing Young Gellert Grindelwald in the 2010 film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1.
As a Singer
Jamie is the lead singer of the band The Darling Buds. He has made two songs “Better Man” and ” Waiting” and have performed them a number of times.
In 2015, he founded the Counterfeit band and serves as the lead vocalist and guitarist of the band.
In 2007, he appeared in The Dinner Party film and played the role of Douglas. But, it was a TV film.
Later that year, he appeared in a British-American musical film Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street for his role as Anthony Hope.
First TV Show
In 2009, Jamie appeared in a television mini-series The Prisoner (remake of the 1960 series of the same name) in a total of 6 episodes and played the role as Number 11–12.
He does work out. His thin body is the result of his regular exercises. For The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, he did 3 hours of continuous training in the gym. It was not easy to be Jace Wayland, actually. Other than this, he ate sandwiches. Jamie needed to make amendments to his diet plan. Later, he said, he was completely fed up with sandwiches. He couldn’t even look at wheat.
Jamie Campbell Bower Favorite Things
- Song – Marlene (By Lightspeed Champion)
Source – IMDb
Jamie Campbell Bower Facts
- Jamie’s 4th great-grandfather was Sir John Campbell, of Airds. He served as the Lieutenant Governor of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Bower has appeared in the music video “Never Let Me Go” by Florence + The Machine in 2012.
- He is good friends with Ashley Greene. He had been pictured with her multiple times doing workouts and during other occasions.
- In 2011, he won National Movie Award in the category of One to Watch: Brits Going Global.
- He turned down the role of Enjolras in the 2012 musical drama film Les Misérables.
- He played the character named Jace in the 2013 urban fantasy film The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, based on the first book of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. This got him nominated for a Teen Choice Award in the “Choice Movie Actor: Action” category in 2014.