|Jasmin Bhasin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1990|
Jasmin Bhasin is an Indian actress who is most prominently known for her character as Twinkle Taneja in Tashan-e-Ishq from 2015 to 2016. However, she has also appeared on a number of other hit shows and films such as Dil Se Dil Tak (2017-2018), Kumkum Bhagya (2016), Tu Aashiqui (2018), Ladies & Gentlemen (2015), and Jil Jung Juk (2016). Jasmin has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 400k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
She graduated from a hospitality college in the pink city, Jaipur.
- Siblings – Jasmin has a younger brother.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jasmin has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Perfect lips
- Round face
Jasmin has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
- Dabur Gulabari
- Himalaya Neem Face Wash
- Chennai Diamonds
- White X-Detergent
Jasmin Bhasin Favorite Things
- Fantasy Show – Shaktimaan (1997-2005), Naagin (2015)
- Form Of Past Time – Sleeping
Jasmin Bhasin Facts
- She was raised in Kota, Rajasthan in a family of Sikh heritage.
- Jasmin had vomited blood and went into a coma for 2 days after meeting with an accident while riding her bicycle when she still a child.
- It was her lifelong dream to become an actress and as a child, she even took part in various dramas. Besides that, she also indulged in various dance and sports activities.
- Prior to making her entry into the world of cinema, Bhasin had been working as a model for print and television advertisements.
- It was film director Krish who discovered her potential through an advertisement that he had seen of her.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance in Vaanam, which was released in 2011.
- In 2016, Bhasin received a Gold Award for “Best Debut (Female)” for her incredible performance as Twinkle Taneja in Tashan-E-Ishq (2015-2016).
- She competed on Colors TV‘s Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 (2019) but was eliminated in week 9.
- As of 2016, she had not gone to a gym.
- In 2019, it was announced that Jasmin was cast for the lead role in Naagin 4.
- She prefers to take up challenging roles that get her out of her comfort zone.
- Bhasin does not begin her day without worshiping her god.
- She claims to be genetically blessed with the ability to not put on weight and uses it to her full advantage as she loves to eat junk food. At the same time, she is a big foodie.
- Jasmin is obsessed with the dish butter chicken. However, in November 2019, she had made headlines after stating that she needed to stop eating pizzas and butter chicken and start maintaining a diet check for her role in Naagin 4.
- She is an avid animal lover and has a pet female dog named, Mia.
- Bhasin once stated in an interview that despite her blunt and outspoken outer appearance, she is quite the softy on the inside.
- Jasmin is very conscious about hygiene.
Featured Image By Jasmin Bhasin / Instagram