|Aishwarya Dutta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aishwarya Dutta is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in the Tamil language film industry. Nevertheless, Aishwarya is probably best known for her portrayal of Harini in Tamizhuku En Ondrai Azhuthavum (2015).
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
According to sources, Aishwarya completed her studies at Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Mother – Rathna
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Maulika Kayastha descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Roman nose shape
Through her social media, Aishwarya has either endorsed or promoted various brands including ISMO Skin & Aesthetics.
Aishwarya Dutta Facts
- She was raised in a middle-class Bengali family.
- Aishwarya made her debut feature film appearance in Chalo Picnic Manayen in 2014.
- After spending most of her younger years in Kolkata, Aishwarya decided to relocate to Mumbai in order to build her acting career but eventually settled in Chennai.
- After moving to Mumbai, she decided to become a dancer and joined the Nrithyangan Sisters troupe. After that, Aishwarya transitioned to modeling.
- In June 2018, during Bigg Boss Tamil season 2, Aishwarya stirred up controversy after she was filmed locking lips with fellow actress Janani during a task where she had to play the character of a guy. However, this followed a lot of media attention which then helped her finish as 1st runner-up.
- The earliest post that Aishwarya uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 21, 2018.
- She is very fond of the work of Bollywood actors Salman Khan, Sushmita Sen, and Prabhas.
- Aishwarya has appeared as a guest on both Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3 and season 4.
Featured Image By Aishwarya Dutta / Instagram