|Jasmine Lennard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jasmine Lennard is an English model, actress, TV host, and reality television star who first gained popularity due to her appearance on reality shows like Make Me a Supermodel and Celebrity Big Brother 10. She has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Scott Henshall and Gossard. Jasmine has also appeared on numerous other TV shows like The Weakest Link, Trust Me – I’m A Holiday Rep, and Come Dine with Me.
Belgravia, Westminster, England
Jasmine Lennard attended St Hilda’s College, which is one of the education institutes founded and operated by the University of Oxford.
Reality TV contestant
- Father – Brian Lennard (Founder of London-based Footwear Store)
- Mother – Marilyn Galsworthy (Actress)
- Siblings – Jessica Lennard (Older Sister), Pandora Lennard (Younger Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jasmine Lennard has dated –
- Mark Alexiou (2006) – Jasmine Lennard dated London-based nightclub owner Mark Alexiou in 2006. They were spotted together at a number of events including one at Pangea nightclub, where she flipped a bird at the paparazzi for covering them.
- Simon Cowell (2006) – Jasmine had a six-month-long affair with music mogul Simon Cowell in 2006. As Simon was dating Terri Seymour, this affair was kept under wraps. Jasmine had even got Simon’s initials tattooed on her right wrist, which she got removed in 2013.
- Jamie Pearce (2007) – Lennard was reported to have had an affair with singer Jamie Pearce in 2007.
- Dave Navarro (2007-2008) – In several interviews, Jasmine revealed that she recovered from her messy affair with Simon by having a steamy relationship with rocker Dave Navarro. She met him in a car park in Los Angeles and an hour later, they were romping at his home in LA. By her own admission, she took part in raunchy orgies held at his home. She ended 18-month-long affair after getting tired of his X-rated lifestyle.
- Seth ‘Shifty Shellshock’ Binzer (2010-2012) – Jasmine had a violent, on and off relationship with American musician Seth Binzer. In 2010, she gave birth to a son, Phoenix. In March 2011, the police had to visit their house on complaints of a domestic disturbance. In 2012, they announced their engagement but separated shortly after as he was arrested for possession of cocaine and battery. She applied for exclusive custody of her son in 2013 due Seth’s rampant drug abuse.
- Russell Brand (2012) – Jasmine had a date with comedian Russell in 2012 but was repelled by his unhygienic habits and decided against taking things any further.
- Max George (2013) – Jasmine had a fling with actor and singer Max George in August 2013 after having met at a Hollywood hotel, the Mondrian. When Max denied reports of the steamy romp, Jasmine hit back on social media with embarrassing details of the fling.
- Cristian MJC (2015-2016) – Jasmine first met Cristian in 2015 in the Celebrity Big Brother, where Cristian was a contestant and Jasmine was a guest entry. They decided to go separate ways as the long-distance took its toll.
Race / Ethnicity
Tall and lithe figure
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Best Known For
- Becoming a finalist in reality talent show, Make Me a Supermodel.
- Being one of the contestants of Celebrity Big Brother 10.
Jasmine Lennard was first seen in crime drama Revolver in 2005 in a small role. Her role was uncredited.
First TV Show
Her first TV show appearance came in the talent hunt show Make Me a Supermodel in 2005 as a contestant. She reached the finals of the show.
Jasmine Lennard Facts
- Jasmine and her sisters are reported to be named by her mother after her womanizer father’s former mistresses.
- At the age of 14, under the influence of marijuana and drugs, she smashed her mother’s car in an accident.
- While at the height of her drug addiction, she is reported to have changed school eight times before joining St. Hilda’s College.
- At the age of 17, she stole thousands of pounds from her mother to pay debts owed to drug dealers and used the remaining money to check in a five-star hotel and take part in drug-fueled orgies.
- While appearing in Make Me a Supermodel, she had a row with one of the judges and insulted her by calling fat and finished.
- Jasmine Lennard appeared for an audition for an unspecified role in the James Bond movie, Casino Royale (2006).