|Jayanti Chauhan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Year of Birth||1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jayanti Chauhan is an Indian businesswoman who is the vice president of Bisleri.
Jayanti was born in 1985.
Jayanti enrolled at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM), Los Angeles where she studied Product Development. Then, she went on to pursue a degree in Fashion Styling at the Istituto Marangoni Milano.
Further, Jayanti pursued a degree in Fashion Styling and Photography at the London College of Fashion. Post, that, she studied Arabic at the University of London‘s School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS).
- Father – Mr. Ramesh J Chauhan (Chairman, Bisleri International Pvt Ltd.)
- Mother – Zainab Chauhan
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a tattoo above her left little finger.
- Thin heart-shaped lips
Jayanti Chauhan Facts
- She spent most of her childhood years in Delhi, Bombay, and New York City.
- Jayanti has worked as an intern for several leading fashion houses.
- She took charge of Bisleri‘s Delhi office at the age of 24 under the guidance of her father. Later, in 2011, she moved to the company’s Mumbai office. She handles Bisleri‘s Bisleri Mineral Water, Vedica Natural Mineral Water from the Himalayas (the Luxury Segment), Fizzy Fruit Drinks, and Bisleri Hand Purifier.
- In her free time, she enjoys traveling and taking photographs. On the other hand, Jayanti is also a passionate animal lover.
- Jayanti was raised as an only child.
Featured Image By Bisleri