|Jayne Wisener Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1987|
Jayne Wisener is a British actor, stage actor, and singer who made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the character of Johanna Barker in the 2007 musical horror film Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (also known simply as Sweeney Todd), an adaptation of Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s Tony Award-winning 1979 musical of the same name. She is also known for having been cast in shows and movies like Casualty, A Kiss for Jed, Six Degrees, Jane Eyre, The Inbetweeners, Vexed, Boogeyman 3, The Runaway, Doctors, Son of Perdition, Her Pen Pal, Brave New World, The Heiress, Misfits, and London Irish.
Ballymoney, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Jayne Wisener studied at Coleraine High School, an all-girls grammar school located in Coleraine, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. She also studied at DH Christie Memorial Primary School.
Later, she attended the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama but dropped out after a year when she secured the role of Johanna in Sweeney Todd.
Actor, Stage Actor, Singer
Jayne Wisener has been represented by CAM, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
Vocals, Piano, Trumpet
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jayne Wisener has dated –
- Wayne Austin (2012-Present) – She got married to Wayne Austin on July 6, 2012, in Coleraine, Northern Ireland. They welcomed their first child, a boy named Michael, in January 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Charming appearance
Jayne Wisener Facts
- She was raised in Coleraine, Northern Ireland.
- In 2008, Jayne Wisener appeared as Amy in the American supernatural horror film Boogeyman 3, the final installment of the Boogeyman film series following Boogeyman and Boogeyman 2.
- She was cast as Lucy Wilson in the 5-part television drama series Injustice in 2011.
- Alongside Will De Meo, Jack Gordan, Nathaniel Martello-White, Fiona Ryan, and Paul Nicholls, Jayne co-starred as Jay in the 2012 independent drama film Life Just Is.
- From 2012 to 2015, Jayne Wisener brought to life the character of Sandie Morrow, the idealist of the group who is always eager to resolve conflict and lend support, in the Northern Irish dramatic television series 6Degrees (or Six Degrees).
- Some of her hobbies include dancing, fencing, and singing karaoke.
Featured Image by Jayne Wisener / Instagram