|Jed Elliott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1991|
Jed Elliott is an English musician and member of the rock band, The Struts. He is the bassist for the band and has contributed to its discography. Apart from that, he has also attracted a lot of attention due to his relationship with Little Mix‘s Jade Thirlwall. Jed has also amassed over 200k followers on Instagram.
England, United Kingdom
He divides his time between his residences in the United Kingdom and Los Angeles, United States.
- Father – Martin Elliott
- Mother – Nicola Elliott
- Siblings – Madeline Elliott
Jed is represented by the general manager of The Struts, Ben Berkman.
Glam Rock, Alternative Rock, Hard Rock
Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, Vocals
Interscope Records, Polydor, Virgin Records, EMI Group Limited
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jed has dated –
- Jade Thirlwall (2016-2019) – Jed first met the Little Mix‘s Jade Thirlwall in August 2015. Jade had revealed in an interview that she had asked a friend to set her up on a date and was pretty excited about their first date as she had never dated a “rocker” before. She also said that it was love at first sight for her and she had to chase Jed for some time. The couple started dating in 2016. In many of her interviews, Jade had also expressed her frustration about not being able to see Jed because of their busy schedules and long-distance. The couple had made their relationship public by posting pictures with each other on a regular basis. They remained an item for 3 years and called time on their romance in the summer of 2019.
- Virginia Gardner (2020-Present) – Jed started dating actress Virginia Gardner in 2020. He confirmed their relationship by posting a picture with her on his Instagram in April 2020. In July 2021, the couple announced their engagement.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
Being the bassist of the English rock band, The Struts
Jed released his first studio album, Everybody Wants, along with his band, The Struts, on July 28, 2014. The album peaked at number #15 on the U.S. Billboard charts.
First TV Show
In 2015, he made his first TV show appearance, along with his The Struts band members, as a musical guest on the talk-show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Jed Elliott Facts
- Jed is originally from Bath, England.
- Jed joined the English rock band, The Struts, after replacing Jamie Binns as the bassist in 2012.
- When he joined The Struts, the band was moved from the label, Future Records, to Virgin EMI.
- In 2014, he performed along with his band in Paris when they opened for The Rolling Stones at a show held in the national stadium.
- Jed is quite close to his family and often posts pictures with his sister on social media.
- In an interview, he has revealed that he once almost killed his girlfriend by accident.
Featured Image by Stefan Brending / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0