|Jelian Mercado Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jelian Mercado is a Puerto Rican YouTuber and social media influencer who rose to fame in 2016 when she began depicting her daily life as a teenage mother via her self-titled YouTube channel which has amassed more than 1.1 million subscribers. She later expanded her channel by producing content around topics such as lifestyle, fashion, makeup, and beauty. She is also popular on other social media platforms with more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Miami, Florida, United States
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
After her pregnancy, Jelian had dropped out of her high school to tend to her newborn son, Mateo.
- Father – Carlos Mercado
- Mother – Linnette Serrano
- Siblings – Javiell Mass (Sister), Denisa Kim (Sister), Carlos Adrian Mercado (Brother)
She is represented by Select Management Group, Social Media Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jelian has dated –
- Tony Sarluca (2011–2017) – Jelian began dating Tony Sarluca in 2011 when they were high school freshmen, and he would regularly feature in the vlogs on her channel. They have a son named Mateo (b. May 2016). The couple parted ways in September 2017 and Jelian announced it to her fans through a video on her YouTube channel. She urged them not to troll or abuse Tony as their decision to split was mutual.
- Jean Carlos (2018-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican descent.
She often tends to dye hair blonde.
- Curvaceous figure
- Has tattoos near both her elbows
- Has an ‘Olive Wreath’ tattooed on her right wrist and a ‘Half Moon’ tattooed on her left arm
- Charming smile
- Long, straight hair
- Gleaming face
Jelian, on social media, has promoted and endorsed brands such as –
- Sawyer and Crew
- EHP Labs
- Hello Fresh
- Blessed Protein
- Snuggle Me Organic
- Fab Fit Fun
Jelian Mercado Facts
- She had created her YouTube channel in September 2009 but only started posting videos in April of 2016 after she decided to depict her life and adventures as a pregnant teenager.
- She affectionately refers to her YouTube subscribers and social media followers as ‘jelly beans’.
- Her hobbies and interests include traveling, cooking, and shopping.
- She sells her line of merchandise, which includes T-shirts and hoodies, via a 3rd party called Swipe Up Inc. She often uses the term ‘Bye Ugly’ to brand her products.
Featured Image by Jelian Mercado / Instagram