|Jella Haase Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1992|
Jella Haase is a German actress who rose to fame for her portrayal of Chantal in Fack ju Göhte and Fack ju Göhte 2, Leila in Looping, and Ariane in Lollipop Monster. Aside from that, she has also appeared in various TV shows including Polizeiruf 110 and Alpha 0.7 – Der Feind in dir.
Berlin-Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany
- Mother – Gundi (Dentist)
Jella is represented by MACSIOTTI.
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Jella has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Etienne Aigner AG and Kate Spade New York.
Jella Haase Facts
- Haase was very young when she started acting. She mostly appeared in drama theatre.
- She was brought up in Berlin.
- Jella was 15 years old when she appeared in her first movie that was a short-film titled Der letzte Rest.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Lulu Möllner in Polizeiruf 110 in 2009. Later, in 2011, Jella made her first feature film appearance as Ariane in Lollipop Monster in 2011.
- With time, Jella has been presented with numerous awards including the Bavarian Film Award for “Best Young Actress” in 2012, Günter Strack Television Award for “Best Young Actress” in 2013, and she was also nominated at the German Film Awards for “Best Leading Actress” in 2014.
Featured Image By Jella Haase / Instagram