|Jenelle Evans Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1991|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Jenelle Evans is an American TV personality and social media influencer who is best known for having been cast in the reality television series, Teen Mom 2, alongside Chelsea DeBoer, Kailyn Lowry, and Leah Messer. Apart from that, she has also been a part of a couple of other projects such as The Playboy Morning Show, 16 and Pregnant, Happy Death Day, and The Doctors.
Jenelle Lauren Evans
Oak Island, Brunswick County, North Carolina, United States
Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina, United States
Reality TV Personality, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Robert Evans
- Mother – Barbara Evans
- Siblings – Ashleigh Evans (Sister), Colin Evans (Brother)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenelle Evans has dated –
- Andrew Lewis (2006-2009) – She started going out with Andrew Lewis in 2006 and they parent a son named Jace Vahn Evans (b. August 6, 2009). The couple parted ways in 2009.
- Kieffer Delp (2010-2012)
- Gary Head (2012)
- Courtland Rogers (2012-2013) – Jenelle Evans married Courtland Rogers in 2012 but the duo separated soon after on January 20, 2013. She was also pregnant with her 2nd child but aborted the baby.
- Nathan Griffith (2013-2015) – They parent a son named Kaiser Orion Griffith who was born on June 30, 2014.
- David Eason (2015-2019, 2020-Present) – After dating for around 2 years, Jenelle married David Eason on September 23, 2017, and they were blessed with a daughter named Ensley Eason on January 24, 2017. However, the duo separated in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Mole mark above lips
Jenelle Evans Facts
- She joined YouTube with her eponymous channel on September 16, 2006, and the videos on the channels have amassed her more than 150k subscribers.
- Between 2011 to 2019, she appeared on the MTV show, Teen Mom 2.
- In the past, she was diagnosed with polyps on her uterus and cysts on her ovaries.
- In March 2022, Jenelle revealed that she was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in the past.
- In April 2023, she underwent a medical procedure for her esophagus.
- In August 2023, it was reported that Jenelle’s son Jace had gone missing and was later reported as a runaway. However, he was later found.
Featured Image by Jenelle Evans / Instagram