We know her as a dancer, actress, host, writer, singer, philanthropist and much more than that, a person who stands apart as a genuinely good human being in Hollywood. Jennifer Lopez amazes us all, every time. She entertains the audience with her charm and swarm of talents. What some of you do not know is that Jennifer is one of those few, who love her body the way it is and instead, focuses on looking good and presentable. So, take a look at Jennifer’s workout and diet plan and be sure to be as confident as her when you are done with it!
JENNIFER LOPEZ WORKOUT ROUTINE
- KEEP THAT HEART PUMPING WITH A MIX – Experts believe that cardio exercises are the best way to do away with unnecessary calories. Jennifer does that by including several exercises like biking, running, boxing and stair master in her routine. Also, doing the same exercise again and again makes your body adapt to it, hence, Jennifer mixes it all up on different days to keep her body wondering what’s next.
- LOSING WEIGHT IS SO BORING! – Jennifer is one of the few people in the industry, who believe that losing weight beyond a particular limit is a waste of energy. In fact, toning the body is a better option that makes you feel and look good. The actress does it by engaging herself in resistance training about two to three times a week under the supervision of trainers.
- THE SECRET BEHIND THAT GREAT BODY – Many people remember the dedication Jennifer showed in getting back in shape after giving birth to twins. Jennifer recollects that it was her extensive combination and varieties of squats and lunges that relocated the fat in her body. She believes that there is nothing better than your own body weight to help you lose or shift fat.
- CONSISTENCY IS THE NAME OF THE GAME – Jennifer believes that just having a fixed goal is not enough to be where you want to be in terms of looking fit. It is something about programming your body and mind to the workouts and letting them know the routine that you are going through. In her opinion, this attitude will make you feel good about your body and in turn you do not have to force yourself to get into the gym.
JENNIFER LOPEZ DIET PLAN
- DON’T STOP EATING – Jennifer’s number one rule is not to starve herself, just to lose weight. Starving helps you to lose energy and not fat. She understood this long time back that size zero is an out-dated concept and once anyone gets that into her mind, then the rest of the journey will be just as easy.
- A RICH 5 TIME DIET – When it comes to nutrition, Jennifer does not like to compromise. Hence, she eats the right things at the right time. From coffee and turkey to grilled chicken and poached salmon fillets to non-fat cottage cheese and prawns-she has it all and all this, in a day.
- DON’T BE GREEDY – The actress says she is not obsessive about eating but makes sure that she has what she loves. She just keeps herself in check and yet she eats carbs, meat, fast foods and even chocolate chip cookies. Her understanding is that everyone has a pre-programmed genetic structure related foods. Obesity occurs when you eat something not in line with your genes and hence, Jennifer eats all that her Hispanic genes allow her to.
- PROTEIN AND FLUIDS – Jennifer’s diet primarily consists of consuming lots of proteins through meat and Soya foods. Proteins help in keeping the body the way it is by quickly repairing dying cells and hence slowing down the aging process. Water too, with minerals in it, helps in giving a glow to your face and refreshing and cleansing your body internally.
Loving your body is one of the most important steps towards making it the way you want it to be. Jennifer just follows this simple rule and look at her. We are sure that most of us aspire to be one of the size zero models but Jennifer stands for something truly genuine and extraordinary that makes her worth emulating.
Lopez’s public image and personal relationships have attracted worldwide media attention. Lopez’s first high profile relationship was with media mogul Sean Combs, who accompanied her to the 2000 Grammy Awards where she wore the infamous Green Versace dress. She became romantically involved with actor Ben Affleck, who would later became the muse of her third studio album This Is Me… Then (2002), while still married to her second husband Cris Judd.
JenniferLopez is extremely hot she is so my inspiration
I am a great fan of Jennifer lopez and I appreciate her most of all about the way she looks.That’s why is my insipiration .I totally agree with her diet plan especially when she says that you don’t have to give up all the food you like so that you can have this way a more beautiful body.It all depends on the and food your body accepts and neeeds to be always healthy. The important thing is to exercise every day and so keep your body tonificated by burnning all the fats that your organism produces.I’ve tried this kind of diet and it has worked for me perfectly .Nowdays I have a beautiful body and a healthy organism for which I feel very proud .
I want to know where to get Jennifer Lopez new fits and meal
JLo is pretty n’ kool, I like her persona, she looks like Native American Indian Princess – Pocahontas, she should make a movie base on that era, because a lot of Native American Indians look up to her. She’s stunning in kicking ass here in America! Keep going JLo, love u from Navajo land U.S.A. Thanks for your Music all these years, your a true blessing from God, and take good care.