|Jenny Boyd Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1991|
Jenny Boyd is an American actress and model, best known for her role as Lizzie Saltzman in the TV series Legacies starting in 2018. Her co-stars in the show were a mix of already established actors and up-and-coming actors since it was a spin-off of the supernatural-based TV shows The Originals (2013-2018) and The Vampire Diaries (2009-2017). Jenny also had a lead role in a horror-thriller movie named Hex (2018) as Amber Kelly and was a model represented by Elite New York before she became an actress.
Jenny L. Boyd
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Jenny attended the London Academy Of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) in London, England, United Kingdom, and earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Acting in 2015.
Jenny Boyd is represented by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts (APA) (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
- Magnolia Entertainment (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Red’, ‘Blonde’, and ‘Dark Brown’.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Thick eyebrows
Jenny Boyd Facts
- She grew up in Oregon, United States.
- Jenny holds dual United States and English citizenship.
- A part of her fanbase for Legacies thinks that Jenny with dark brown hair resembles Danielle Rose Russell who plays the lead role of Hope Mikaelson.
- Many spotted similarities between her character of Lizzie and Caroline Forbes from The Vampire Diaries (2009-2017), played by Candice King, who carried her via surrogacy in the TV show. Coincidentally, Jenny met Candice at an acting class a month before she landed the role of her daughter.
- In her spare time, she enjoys skiing, hiking, and horse riding.
- A Starbucks barista once misspelled her name as “Djeni” which made her laugh.
- Jenny stated that her Legacies “TV dad”, actor Matthew Davis, became a “guiding force” for the entire cast.
- She compared the character of Sebastian, introduced in the 2nd season of Legacies, played by Thomas Doherty, to the character of Damon Salvatore, from The Vampire Diaries, played by Ian Somerhalder.
- Jenny was excited that Sebastian would be her character’s love interest because they both shared “impossibly good looks and a mystery around them”. She also gave him a nickname, “Smolderhalder 2.0”, a wordplay on “smoldering hot” and Ian’s last name.
Featured Image by Jenny Boyd / Instagram