|Jenny Hollingworth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Golden Brown|
Jenny Hollingworth is a singer and musician known for releasing songs like Eat Shiitake Mushrooms, It’s Not Just Me, and Rapunzel. She is a member of the popular band, Let’s Eat Grandma. Jenny is represented by the popular agencies and her band has a mild social media fan base with more than 15k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Facebook.
Norwich, East Anglia, England, United Kingdom
Jenny Hollingworth decided to focus on her music career after leaving school. She later got enrolled in a college to study music.
- Mother – Kathryn Hollingworth (Author)
- Siblings – Jenny has an older sister.
Jenny Hollingworth’s band is represented by –
- Brid Walpole and Jacobo Alvarez of PIAS
- Jodie of Stay Golden PR
- Christian Bernhardt of United Talent Agency
- Natasha Bent of Coda Music Agency
Art-Pop, Ethereal Wave, Experimental, Psychedelic Pop
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm (Approx)
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenny has dated –
- Billy Clayton – Jenny has dated musician Billy Clayton in the past. But, he died of bone cancer at the age of 22 only. Due to this happening, Jenny hopes to help cancer patients and cancer charities.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Golden Brown
- Blue eyes
- High cheekbones
Best Known For
Being one half of the English experimental group, Let’s Eat Grandma, which has received a lot of positive feedback from the critics such as The Guardian, NME, and Pitchfork.
In June 2016, her music band released their debut studio album, I, Gemini. The album was a mild commercial success but helped them earn loyal fans.
Jenny Hollingworth Facts
- She has shared a close friendship with her Let’s Eat Grandma bandmate, Rosa Walton since childhood. They had met at the age of 4 in a reception class. They often used to get together to build treehouses. One treehouse still stands in the backyard of her house.
- She started making music at the age of 13 with her bandmate Rosa as a part of the playtime activity.
- The name of her music band was inspired by a grammatical joke, which was meant to emphasize the role of comma placement in changing the context of the word or phrase.
- Jenny and Rosa were discovered by the musician Kiran Leonard while they were performing in the local music scene in Norwich.
- Most of the songs in her band’s debut studio album were written when she and Rosa were younger.
- She used to play saxophone in a jazz band in the past.
- Jenny loves animals and used to do horse riding.
- Jenny is a vegan.
- She is good at swimming and was in a competitive swimming club.
- Visit her band’s official website @ letseatgrandma.co.uk.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jenny Hollingworth / Instagram