|Rosa Walton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Rosa Walton is a singer and musician known for being a member of the popular musical group, Let’s Eat Grandma and for releasing songs like Rapunzel and Falling Into Me. The music released by her band has received a positive response from magazines like The Guardian, NME, and Pitchfork. Her band has a mild social media fan base with more than 10k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Facebook.
Norwich, East Anglia, England, United Kingdom
Rosa Walton opted to focus solely on her music career after leaving school. Later, she decided to study music in college.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Her music band is represented by –
- Brid Walpole and Jacobo Alvarez of PIAS
- Jodie of Stay Golden PR
- Christian Bernhardt of United Talent Agency
- Natasha Bent of Coda Music Agency
Art-Pop, Ethereal Wave, Experimental, Psychedelic Pop
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm (Approx)
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosa Walton has opted to keep her personal life away from the spotlight. Plus, she has received minimal coverage from the press, which makes it slightly difficult to say anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers dying her hair ‘Blonde’ and in other shades.
- Curly hair
- Long Face
- Hazel eyes
Rosa Walton hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Being one half of the English experimental group, Let’s Eat Grandma, which has been highly praised by the music critics working for The Guardian, NME, and Pitchfork.
In June 2016, her music band released their debut studio album, I, Gemini. The album didn’t have much of an impact on the music charts but did receive some critical acclaim.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Rosa Walton hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Rosa Walton Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Rosa Walton Facts
- She has known her Let’s Eat Grandma bandmate, Jenny Hollingworth, since the age of 4. They had met in a reception class. While growing up, they spent a lot of time building treehouses, one of which still stands in the back garden of Jenny’s house.
- She started making music with Jenny at the age of 13. They initially started making music as a playtime activity.
- Let’s Eat Grandma name was taken from a grammatical joke that was meant to point out the importance of the comma placement.
- The majority of the songs in her band’s debut studio album were written when she and Jenny were younger.
- Her music band was discovered by musician Kiran Leonard while they were trying to find a place in the local music scene in Norwich.
- Visit her band’s official website @ letseatgrandma.co.uk.
- Follow her band on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Rosa Walton / Instagram