|Jennylyn Mercado Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1987|
Jennylyn Mercado is a Filipina actress, singer, songwriter, host, product endorser, and model who is best known for her brilliant performances in shows and movies like Hindi Ka Na Mag-iisa, Descendants of the Sun, Mars Ravelo’s Captain Barbell, and Just the 3 of Us. Additionally, she has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 10 million followers on Facebook, more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than 800k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Jennylyn Anne Vergara Pineda Mercado
Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines
Jennylyn Mercado attended Augustinian Abbey School located in Las Piñas City, Philippines.
Actress, Singer, Host, Product Endorser, Model
- Father – Noli Pineda
- Mother – She was a beauty consultant in a duty-free store.
- Others – Lydia Mercado (Adoptive Mother), Abner Mercado (Uncle) (Television Reporter), Cherie Mercado (Cousin) (Journalist, Radio Commentator), Charee Pineda (Younger Cousin) (Actress, Politician), Eliza Pineda (Younger Cousin) (Actress, Model, Singer), Onyok Pineda (Distant Relative) (Child Actor, Television Personality)
Jennylyn Mercado is represented by –
- GMA Artist Center, Talent Agency, Quezon City, Philippines
- Viva Entertainment
- Regal Entertainment
- Star Cinema
She has released her music via GMA Records and Viva Records.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennylyn Mercado has dated –
- Mark Herras (2004-2006) – She went out with actor Mark Herras between 2004 and 2006.
- Patrick Garcia (2007-2008) – Jennylyn Mercado started a romantic relationship with actor Patrick Garcia in 2007. However, the following year when she announced that she was pregnant with their child, the actor moved away from the relationship and eventually the duo broke up. On August 16, 2008, she gave birth to her first child, a son named Alex Jazz, via caesarian section.
- Andrei Felix (2008-2010) – She had a short-termed relationship with actor Andrei Felix from 2008 to 2010.
- Luis Manzano (2011-2013) – In 2011, TV host, VJ, model, and occasional actor, Luis Manzano, confirmed in an interview in ABS-CBN talk show, Showbiz News Ngayon, that he was dating Jennylyn Mercado. However, they had drifted apart by the year 2013.
- Dennis Trillo (2010-2011, 2015-Present) – Jennylyn Mercado and Dennis Trillo dated between 2010 and 2011. However, they rekindled their romance after they worked together in 2015 and have been together ever since.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Often sports forehead bangs
She has either endorsed or promoted several brands through social media like Belo Medical Group, Real Green PH, Teviant, Avon Fashions Intimate Apparel, and Certified Calm/Manduka Ph.
Jennylyn Mercado Facts
- She was raised in Parañaque, Metro Manila.
- During her initial years, Jennylyn Mercado was tortured by her stepfather who burned her skin with cigarette butts. However, what’s more heartbreaking is the fact that her biological mother did not come to rescue her baby but instead she came to bail out her stepfather who had been jailed for his crimes. Later on, Jennylyn Mercado was taken in by her aunt whom she has since considered as her mother.
- She suffered a heart attack in October 2010.
Featured Image by Jennylyn Mercado / Instagram