|Nana Komatsu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1996|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Nana Komatsu is a Japanese actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Kanako Fujishima in The World of Kanako, Yuni Kururugi in Close Range Love, Natsume Mochizuki in Drowning Love, Satsuki in Moonlight Shadow, and Leo in Farewell Song. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Close Range Love, The Black Devil and the White Prince, My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday, Kids on the Slope, Samurai Marathon, To Give a Dream, Thrill, and many more. For her acting skills, Nana has been honored with numerous awards such as the Hochi Film Award, Mainichi Film Award, and Japanese Professional Movie Award.
Model and actress
Komatsu Nana is represented by Stardust Promotion.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Komatsu Nana has dated
- G-Dragon – Komatsu Nana was reported to be going out with Korean singer G-Dragon in 2016. They were pictured enjoying an intimate dinner in September 2016, which led to reports of them being an item in Korean as well as Japanese tabloids. These pictures were leaked on Instagram as well. There were some sources that claimed they were dating since the start of 2016. They had grown close during a fashion photoshoot for Nylon Magazine. In November 2016, they were spotted hanging out and the pictures were leaked by Japanese media.
- Masaki Suda (2019-Present) – She reportedly started dating actor Masaki Suda in September 2019. The couple tied the knot on November 15, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Has a fringed hairstyle
- Toned figure
32-22.5-31 in or 81-57-79 cm
Being a high-profile model, she has done modeling work for a number of fashion and clothing brands.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular young Japanese models and actresses.
- Being cast in an important role in the historical drama movie, Silence, which was directed by Martin Scorsese and had stars such as Liam Neeson and Andrew Garfield in the leading roles.
- Having played the leading roles in successful Japanese films such as Oboreru Knife (2016) and My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday (2016).
In 2014, Nana made her theatrical film debut in the Japanese romantic movie, Close Range Love.
First TV Show
In 2015, Nana made her first TV show appearance in the WOWOW series, To Give a Dream.
Nana Komatsu Facts
- In her free time, she likes to dance, play the flute, and collect trinkets (komono).
- The year 2015 served as her breakthrough year as an actress as she starred in successful movies such as Bakuman and Prophecy. She also went on to win Newcomer of the Year at the 69th Mainichi Film Awards and 38th Japan Academy Prize in the same year.
Featured Image by Nana Komatsu / Instagram
she ain’t straight since she’s in a relationship with a female