|Jeon Jin-ki Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jeon Jin-ki is a South Korean actor who has been cast in shows such as Lawless Lawyer, Catch the Ghost, Vincenzo, Drama Stage, Chief of Staff, Oh My Baby, Chicago Typewriter, Ailiseu, and Best Lover. He has also appeared in movies like The Secret Mission, Spring in My Hometown, and North Korean Guys.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jeon Jin-ki is of South Korean descent.
- Lean frame
- Wears glasses
Jeon Jin-ki Facts
- He played the role of Director of Police Affairs in the fantasy romantic comedy television series Chicago Typewriter in 2017.
- In 2018, Jeon Jin-ki appeared as Go In-doo in the legal thriller television series Lawless Lawyer, set in the fictional city of Kisung which is described as lawless and corrupt. It became one of the highest-rated Korean dramas in cable television history.
- He played State affairs general in the 2019 historical drama film Mal-Mo-E: The Secret Mission.
- In 2019, Jeon Jin-ki brought to life the character of Lee Gwi-dong in the political drama television series Chief of Staff. The show starred Lee Jung-jae, Shin Min-a, Lee Elijah, Kim Dong-jun, Jung Jin-young, Kim Kap-soo, Jung Woong-in, Im Won-hee, Jung Man-sik, Park Hyo-joo, and Jo Bok-rae.
- Jeon Jin-ki was cast as Joo Seung-tae in the romantic comedy television series Oh My Baby in 2020.