|Jeremiah Brent Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1984|
Jeremiah Brent is an American interior designer known for being the style associate to Rachel Zoe. He is one of the most popular interior designers and has done endorsement work for various brands like Baby2Baby, Sherwin-Williams, Portola Paints & Glazes, and Benjamin Moore. Jeremiah has a mild social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
West Hollywood, California, United States
The couple (Jeremiah and Nate) also owns an apartment in lower Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, New York, United States.
Details about Jeremiah Brent’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Interior Designer, Television Personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jeremiah has dated –
- Nate Berkus (2012-Present) – Jeremiah began dating fellow interior designer Nate Berkus in April 2012. Nate was recovering from the death of his former partner at that time. The two announced their engagement after nearly a year of dating in April 2013 and got married in 2014. They have 2 children, who were born via surrogacy – a daughter named Poppy Brent-Berkus (b. March 23, 2015) and a son named Oskar Brent-Berkus (b. March 26, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled face
- Hazel eyes
Jeremiah has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Portola Paints & Glazes
- Benjamin Moore
- Rolling Stone
- Banana Republic
Best Known For
- Being the style associate to Rachel Zoe and appearing on her show The Rachel Zoe Project.
- Being one of the most sought-after interior designers.
In 2008, Jeremiah Brent made his theatrical film debut in the drama film The Ode.
First TV Show
Jeremiah Brent made his television show debut on The Rachel Zoe Project in 2011.
Jeremiah tries to work out 5 days a week. He wakes up early in the morning and his typical workout session includes running. He tries to balance his workout by eating a healthy diet.
Jeremiah Brent Favorite Things
- Hotel – The Amantaka in Luang Prabang
- Restaurant In New York City – The Polo Bar
- Instagrammers – Rick Owens, Club Saint Laurent Paris, and Natgeo
- Season – Fall
- Book – The Alchemist
- Country – Thailand, Peru
- Dessert – Sour Patch Kids
- Cake – White birthday cake with white frosting and sprinkles
- Smell – Patchouli
- Color – Bright orange
- Animal – Hummingbirds
Source – One Kings Lane, Jeremiah Brent Blog
Jeremiah Brent Facts
- He considers Marlon Brando to be his style icon.
- He has a pet dog named Tucker.
- If not an interior designer, Jeremiah would have preferred being a fashion stylist or a fashion designer.
- He gathers inspiration for his designs from travel and history.
- He prefers spending his Sundays at home with his family.
- Jeremiah enjoys flea market shopping.
- Visit his official website @ jeremiahbrent.com.
- Follow Jeremiah on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Jeremiah Brent / Instagram