|Jérôme d’Ambrosio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1985|
|Girlfriend||Eleonore von Habsburg|
Jérôme d’Ambrosio is a Belgian Formula E racing driver who has been associated with teams like Mahindra Racing, Marussia Virgin Racing, and Dragon Racing. He has competed in several events including the 2018 Ad Diriyah ePrix and 2015 Berlin ePrix and won his first race on the track in Formula E in the 2019 Marrakesh ePrix.
Etterbeek, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Jérôme d’Ambrosio is represented by Lotus F1 Team, F1 Team, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jérôme d’Ambrosio has dated –
- Natalie Sifferman (2011-2015)
- Eleonore von Habsburg – He got engaged to the Austrian fashion model Eleonore von Habsburg in the year 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Sports a stubble
He has served as the global brand ambassador for brands like Hugo Boss and Julius Baer.
Jérôme d’Ambrosio Facts
- It was between the years 1997 and 2002 that he started to pursue a karting career.
- His career as a single-seater began in 2003.
- In 2004, Jérôme d’Ambrosio moved to the French Formula Renault 2-liter series and was top rookie.
- In 2005, he moved to the Italian Formula Renault Championship and started 6 Eurocup races while finishing fourth.
- Along with the Cram Competition team, he participated in the inaugural season of the International Formula Master series.
- On September 16, 2010, he replaced Lucas di Grassi during Friday practice at Virgin on 4 occasions: at the Singapore, Japanese, Korean, and Brazilian Grands Prix.
- In 2014-2015, Jérôme d’Ambrosio competed in the inaugural season of the FIA Formula E Championship.
- He also appeared in the first episode of the Amazon motoring show titled The Grand Tour in 2016.
- He has been partners with Pascal Wehrlein at Mahindra Racing.
Featured Image by Foreign and Commonwealth Office / Flickr / Open Government Licence