|Jessica Caban Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jessica Caban is an American fashion model and actress who first came into the spotlight after winning the first season of Model Latina in 2008. She is also known for her relationship with singer Bruno Mars. As an actress, Jessica has portrayed numerous roles such as Sonia in Jane the Virgin. In the past, she was featured in the music video of Proyecto Uno’s song, Holla. Jessica is also popular on several social media platforms such as Instagram, where she has more than 300k followers.
Jessica Marie Caban
New York City, New York, U.S.
Fashion model, dancer, actress
Jessica is signed to Q Model Management.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Caban dated –
- Bruno Mars (2011-Present) – American singer Bruno Mars is currently dating Puerto Rican model Jessica Caban since mid-2011.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessica has Puerto Rican ancestry.
35-24-34 in or 89-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 7.
She has appeared in several commercials.
Best Known For
Modeling work and dating famous singer Bruno Mars.
She made her film debut with the 2010 film Are You for Great S*x? for her role as Thea Gala Larson.
First TV Show
Jessica’s first television show was the reality show Model Latina, where she was a contestant in 2008. Jessica was finally chosen as the winner. She is the first-ever winner of this show.
Jessica Caban Facts
- She was born to Puerto Rican parents.
- Caban is the first-ever champion of the American reality show Model Latina.
- Jessica grew up in Spanish Harlem (also known as East Harlem).
- She started her career in 2002.
- For her debut movie (listed above), she won 2 awards in 2010. The first one is the Boston International Film Festival Award in the category of “Best Acting Performance in a Feature Film” and the other one is the Hoboken International Film Festival Award in the category of “Festival Award for Best Actress”.
- She has represented Jennifer Lopez‘s line J-LO in 2002.
- Jessica was featured in Proyecto Uno’s music video “Holla” in 2002.
- She won her first-ever modeling contest in 2008 and it was Sí TV’s first-ever Model Latina.
- Jessica received $10,000 prize money and a contract with Q Management.