|Jessica Parker Kennedy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1984|
Jessica Parker Kennedy is a Canadian actress who has portrayed several roles such as Melissa Glaser in The Secret Circle, Max in Black Sails, and Nora West-Allen / XS in The Flash. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Perfect Guy, Deep Murder, Smallville, The Troop, Fairly Legal, Collision Earth, 90210, Supergirl, Ransom, and Behemoth.
Jessica Parker Kennedy
Jessica Kennedy Parker
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5 ft 0¾ in or 154 cm
51 kg or 112.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica has dated –
- Luke Arnold (2014)
- Ronen Rubinstein (2018-Present) – Jessica started dating actor Ronen Rubinstein in 2018. The couple got engaged in June 2022 in Italy and tied the knot on August 14, 2022, in a Jewish wedding ceremony in Canada.
Race / Ethnicity
Jessica is of African and Italian descent. She has also mentioned on her Twitter account that she is part Russian also.
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
Best Known For
Portraying Melissa Glaser in the supernatural drama television series The Secret Circle from 2011 to 2012.
In 2006, Jessica appeared in ABC family original movie Santa Baby for her role as Lucy the Elf. It was a TV movie.
First TV Show
She appeared in just 10 episodes of the American and Canadian TV series Kaya in 2007.
Jessica Parker always makes sure that she eats a healthy breakfast. Also, she knows that morning meal is the perfect time to eat carbs as those are easily burned off till the day ends.
The Belgian waffle is her favorite.
Jessica Parker Kennedy Facts
- She has a strong desire for marshmallows.
- In May 2012, the TV show The Secret Circle after its first season only.
- Jessica has played the role of Tami in the 2008 film of comedy genre titled Another Cinderella Story.
- She was originally cast as for the role of younger sister of female lead played by Gugu Mbatha-Raw in the 2010 drama TV series Undercovers. But, somehow the role went to Mekia Cox.
- She is a trained singer.
- Jessica splits her time between Vancouver and Los Angeles.