|Jimit Trivedi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 15|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jimit Trivedi is an Indian actor who is widely recognized for having appeared in a number of Hindi and Gujarati films, including Bhool Bhulaiya (2007) and Jaysuk Zdpayo (2022), respectively. He has also starred in several TV shows like Jeevan Saathi – Humsafar Zindagi Ke (2008-2009) and performed in numerous plays such as Hum Le Gaye Tum Reh Gaye (2005). Trivedi has garnered more than 30k followers on Instagram.
Jimit was born on May 15.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He went to Mithibai College. He did a certificate course in Diamond Assorting.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp nose
- Cheerful smile
- Pierced ear
He has been featured in commercials for several brands including Lipton, Bajaj, Nokia, Flipkart, Rishtey Cineplex and Navratna. He has also endorsed or promoted various labels such as Mojo Bar.
Jimit Trivedi Favorite Things
- Dish – Khichdi, its taste always having stayed with him and satiated him completely
Source – YouTube
Jimit Trivedi Facts
- He has believed theatre to have played the most critical part in shaping him as an actor and has regarded it as the best place for an actor to nurture his skills.
- Jimit has pointed out that in theatres, he has had a rehearsal time of one to one and a half months. He has done theatre for close to 2 decades that has made the mechanism to have got set in his mind. After doing television and films too, he observed a big difference in them. When he has rehearsed on the set, he has found things to happen spontaneously. If it has been a comedy scene, he has brought humour by easily improvising with a reaction. He has believed it is never too tough if one has a good experience doing theatre and he has been grateful for having a solid theatrical background.
- Trivedi has disclosed that he came into the field of acting by accident. Just when he was going to join a job as a diamond assorter, the diamond market had crashed. Having nothing to do, he had asked a senior from his college to help him out. They had done a play together in the Indian People’s Theatre Association competition, which had bagged a number of awards. Jimit’s senior informed him about a play titled Jalsa Karo Jayantilal and he had got interested with his only concern having been whether he would get paid or not. His friend consoled him that he would definitely get his wages, provided he worked backstage, and if he was lucky he could even land a role. It was then that his acting career took off.
- He has felt blessed that he could do his first play with Dilip Joshi and Umesh Shukla where he learned the basics of backstage, that is the backbone of a drama. He has felt fortunate that he came to know about the discipline to be followed on stage from Dilip Joshi who showed him that backstage work was of utmost importance and has to be done methodically, with care and rigour.
- Jimit had wanted to be a chef in the past and has thoroughly enjoyed cooking.
Featured Image by Jimit Trivedi / Instagram