Jodie Lee-Ann Sweetin
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jodie Sweetin attended the Los Alamitos High School in California and graduated in 1999.
She then got admission in Chapman University in Orange, California on an academic scholarship and graduated with a Liberal Arts degree.
Actress, singer, dancer, television personality
- Father – Sam Sweetin
- Mother – Janice Sweetin
- Siblings – None
Note – The above-mentioned parents are her uncle and his wife, who adopted Jodie at the age of nine months as her real parents were in jail. She was formally adopted at the age of two.
Jodie Sweetin is represented by Rothman, Patino, Andrés Entertainment.
She isn’t signed with any record label.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jodie Sweetin has dated –
- Shaun Holguin (2002-2006) – Jodie Sweetin got married to the Los Angeles police officer, Shaun Holguin at the age of 20. However, their marriage was far from successful as Jodie struggled with her drug addiction and also kept it secret from her husband. She finally came clean about her addiction by the end of 2005. Shaun supported his wife as she tried to kick her drug habit. However, their marriage ended soon as Shaun had trust issues.
- Jason Wahler (2007) – Jodie had a brief fling with actor Jason Wahler in February 2007.
- Cody Herpin (2007-2010) – Jodie started dating Cody Herpin, who worked as film transport coordinator, in May 2007 after having met through mutual friends. After dating for a bunch of months, they got married in Las Vegas in July 2007. In April 2008, Jodie gave birth to a daughter, Zoie Laurelmae Herpin. However, by the end of the year, their marriage had almost ended as Jodie filed for divorce. The divorce got finalized in April 2010.
- Morty Coyle (2009-2013) – While waiting for her divorce to be finalized, Jodie started dating Morty Coyle in 2009. In 2010, they welcomed a daughter, Beatrix. In January 2011, they announced that they got engaged. In March 2012, they took their wedding vows in a small ceremony in Beverly Hills. But their marriage ended a little more than a year later in June 2013.
- Justin Hodak (2015-Present) – Jodie met Justin Hodak through mutual friends before reconnecting in 2014. By 2015, they had started going out. They took their relationship to the next level by getting engaged in January 2016. Jodie broke the good news to her fans by posting a picture of her diamond sparkler on her Facebook account.
Race / Ethnicity
On her birth father’s side, she is of Native American origin.
- Hourglass figure
- Blue eyes
- Generous bust
37-26-35 or 94-66-89 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 14 (UK)
32DD or 32E
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Jodie Sweetin’s first endorsement work was to appear in the Sizzler Restaurants commercial at the age of 4.
She has also appeared in TV commercials for the following brands –
- Oscar Meyer
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Stephanie Tanner in the ABC sitcom Full House.
- Participating in the 22nd season of dance reality show Dancing with the Stars in 2016.
As a Singer
She has performed one soundtrack The Boy Next Door for the music album of the Fuller House TV series in 2016.
Jodie Sweetin made her physical film debut in the short film Small Bits of Happiness in 2008 for her role as Margaret Williams.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Boston Tea Party episode of the sitcom The Hogan Family as Pamela Poole in 1987.
After the birth of her daughter Zoie, Jodie hired celebrity trainer Joshua Love to get back in shape. Joshua had created a workout focussed on bodyweight exercises to help her lose baby weight faster.
Her workout included lots of pushups, squats, step-ups and plank variations. She also did cardio workout every day at her home. Almost four months after starting the training regime, she had lost around 45 pounds.
Jodie Sweetin Favorite Things
- Full House Episode – A Pox in Our House (Season 1 episode 15)
Source – EOnline.com
Jodie Sweetin Facts
- Jodie Sweetin was named after the Silence of the Lambs star Jodie Foster.
- For her work in the Sizzler commercial at the age of four, the advert producers gifted her a Lhasa Apso dog named Lacey.
- She started drinking alcohol at the age of 14 just after the wrap up of Full House TV series.
- In her late teens and her early twenties, she struggled with drug abuse, including regular abuse of crack, ecstasy, and methamphetamine.
- In 2009, Jodie opened up about her struggle with alcohol and drug addiction in her memoir, unSweetined.
- Sweetin aspires to become a teacher so that she could tutor on the sets of films and television shoots.
- While studying in high school, she worked with actor Matthew Morrison in a musical theater.
- Follow Jodie Sweetin on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.