|Jordan Mathewson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1991|
Jordan Mathewson is an American YouTuber and content creator who is known for the Machinima and “Let’s Play” content that he uploads to his YouTube account titled kootra which is also his Creature name. On the other hand, Jordan is also the founder of the now defunct group The Creatures LLC.
Montana, United States
Colorado, United States
YouTuber, Content Creator
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jordan has dated –
- Monica Mathewson (2011-2014) – Jordan tied the knot with a girl named Monica Mathewson on November 5, 2011. However, the couple legally parted ways sometime in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
Jordan Mathewson Facts
- He spent 5 years of his life in Scotland before relocating to Colorado.
- Growing up, he was a pyromaniac as he absolutely enjoyed the experience of bursting crackers that were given to him by his uncle.
- Prior to beginning his journey in making videos, Jordan had worked as an assistant greenskeeper at a golf course.
- Jordan joined the YouTube community with his channel titled kootra on January 27, 2008. However, the earliest post that Jordan uploaded to his account was on April 14, which was titled Call of Duty 4: The Shot.
- In 2009, Jordan founded The Creatures LLC which features the likes of Max Gonzalez, Aleksandr Vitaly, James Richard Wilson Jr., and Chilled Chaos to name a few. However, the group disbanded in 2017, sighting a number of reasons some of which include dating a co-worker, behavioral issues, and others.
- He was swatted on August 27, 2014, along with some of the other members of The Creature while playing a game of Counter-Strike during a live stream.
- Some of the most-watched videos on Jordan’s channel as of August 2022 were MW2 Insane Tactical Knife Throwing, Craft Spice (Old Spice Minecraft Machinima Parody), SO LUCKY – CS:GO Falchion Case Openings, and MW2 Sentry Gun Madness FAIL (Commentary w/Kootra and Jek1e).
- His cats are named after characters of Mass Effect.
Featured Image By Kootra / Twitter