|Jorge Sanz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1969|
Jorge Sanz is one of the most prominent Spanish actors. He was also a writer for the ¿Qué fue de Jorge Sanz? TV series. He has acted in films such as Amantes, Conan the Barbarian, if they Tell You I Fell, and Belle Époque. His role in the 1982 movie Valentina got him his 1st award at San Sebastian Film Festival.
Jorge Sanz Miranda
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Sibling – He has 4 older siblings.
Jorge Sanz is managed by Eduardo González Valdivia (Talent Agent), Madrid, Spain.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jorge Sanz has dated –
- Lucía Jiménez (1998) – Jorge and Lucia dated in 1998 but not many details are available on their relationship.
- Paloma Gomez – Jorge and Paloma met when filming Valentina in 1982 but dated much later. They have son Merlin (b. 2002). They parted company in 2006.
Race / Ethnicity
Jorge hasn’t endorsed any brands yet.
Best Known For
Acting in films and TV roles such as Époque, Why Do They Call It Love When They Mean Sex?, Morirás en Chafarinas, Colegio Mayor, Riders of Dawn, Pepa y Pepe, A Las Once en Casa, The Girl of Your Dreams, The Shanghai Spell among others
Jorge Sanz made his theatrical film debut as Paco in the 1979 film La Miel.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut as himself in 1984 on the TV series Y, sin embargo, ¡te quiero!
Jorge Sanz Facts
- He is the last born in a family of 5 kids.
- His mother propelled him into acting by taking him for an audition when he was 9 years of age. This saved him from life in the military like his father.
- In the early stages, he did a lot of commercial films.
- He was a natural in front of the camera and was therefore very popular as a child actor.
- He was in 10 films in the first 6 years of his career.
- In the ’90s, he was taking up to 2 roles a year due to his popularity.
- He played the role of Conan the child in the movie Conan the Barbarian, the adult part was played by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Jeff won his 1st award due to his role in the 1982 film Valentina.
- He got a Goya Award for “Best Actor” for his role in the 1988 movie If They Tell You I Fell.
- He starred in the movie Epoque which went ahead to win Oscar for the “Best Foreign Film.”
- Jorge lost the role of Victor Plaza to Liberto Rabal on day 2 of shooting the movie Carne trémula when he disagreed with the director severally.
- He is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Late Motiv en Movistar+ / YouTube