|Josh Cuthbert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1992|
Joshua Thomas John Cuthbert
Ascot, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Josh attended Charters School in Berkshire and also The Sixth Form College, Farnborough in Hampshire.
Singer, songwriter, model
- Father – Graham Browne
- Mother – Kathryn Cuthbert
- Siblings – Callum Browne (Younger Half-Brother), Victoria Browne (Younger Half-Sister) , Sophie Cuthbert (Younger Twin Half-Sister), Lucy Cuthbert (Younger Twin Half-Sister)
Union J is represented by Crown Talent & Media Group.
As a model, Josh is signed with –
- Two Management
- Storm Model Management – London
- Red Model Management
Syco Music, Sony, RCA Records, Epic Records
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh Cuthbert dated –
- Ella Henderson (2012) – Josh and fellow singer Ella Henderson had an encounter in December 2012.
- Chloe Lloyd (2014-Present) – Since November 2014, Josh is dating a British model, Chloe Lloyd. He proposed to her on November 14, 2015, during a gondola ride in Venice and got engaged. Check this YouTube video of their engagement.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Sexy looks
- Chiseled cheekbones
- Thick straight eyebrows
His shoe size is speculated to be 10.5 (US) or 9.5 (UK).
Best Known For
Being a member of the pop boyband Union J.
As a part of the band Union J, Josh released the first album Union J on October 28, 2013, via RCA Records.
The album reached #6 at UK albums chart, #8 in Ireland, and #5 in Scotland with 60,000+ sales in UK itself. It was certified as “Silver” there.
The standard version of the album consists of 10 songs, making it more than 35 minutes in length.
First TV Show
Josh first appeared in the reality singing competition The X Factor in 2012 as a part of the band Union J.
Josh Cuthbert Favorite Things
- Movie – The Notebook (2004)
- TV Show – Deal or No Deal
- Cartoon Character – Shrek
Source – Wikia.com, Supr Tickets
Josh Cuthbert Facts
- Panini group launched the official Union J sticker collection on February 7, 2014.
- Union J was previously known as Triple J as it consisted of three members Josh Cuthbert, JJ Hamblett, and Jaymi Hensley. George Shelley was the last member to be added to the group in 2012, which resulted in the name Union J.
- Before auditioning for The X Factor in 2012, he was working in an office.
- When he was 14, he got a chance to star in the West End musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
- Josh was offered to join The Wanted band in 2009. But, at that time, he was already in a two-year contract with Replay. So, he couldn’t accept the offer.
- He was actively playing football in his youth time. He used to become a goalkeeper. He quit the game after injuring his thumb. He was actually shooting from his grandpa’s gun, but his thumb got trapped in the trigger and he lost half of it.
- He is the second youngest Union J member after George Shelley.
- Modeling agency Two Management signed Josh on February 7, 2015.
- The band Union J was signed with RCA Records from 2012 to 2014.