|Josh Flagg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1985|
Josh Flagg is an American real estate agent, TV personality, and author who is widely regarded as one of the most prolific real estate agents in the state of California. He came into the limelight as one of the original cast members of the reality TV series Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, a show that follows young agents as they try to sell luxurious homes in Los Angeles. He has also contributed opinion pieces and real estate-related content for several news media outlets such as The Insider, The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, and Forbes Magazine. Josh has authored the books A Simple Girl: Stories My Grandmother Told Me (2009), and Million Dollar Agent: Brokering the Dream (2011).
Joshua Daniel Flagg
Los Angeles, California, United States
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Josh had first attended the Stephen S. Wise Temple Elementary School in Los Angeles. He then studied at the Brentwood School, a private school, till 2003 when he joined the Beverly Hills High School from where he graduated in 2004.
Real Estate Agent, TV Personality, Author
- Father – Michael Flagg
- Mother – Cindy Flagg (née Platt) (Attorney)
- Others – Edith Flagg (Paternal Grandmother) (Fashion Industry Executive, Fashion Designer, TV Personality) (d. 2014), Eric Flagg (Paternal Grandfather) (d. 1999), Herman Platt (Maternal Grandfather) (Electronics Industry Executive, Philanthropist, Jewish Leader) (d. 2005), Margie Cerf Platt (Maternal Grandmother), Benjamin Platt (Maternal Great Grandfather) (Founder and Owner of Platt Music Corporation) (d. 1960), Kenneth Platt (Maternal Uncle), Barbara Platt (Maternal Aunt), Susan Platt Baggley (Maternal Aunt), Nancy Platt (Maternal Aunt) (Producer), Leo Platt (Maternal Grand Uncle)
Josh Flagg’s net worth had been $35 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Josh has dated –
- Bobby Boyd (2016–2022) – Josh proposed to fellow real estate agent Bobby Boyd in July 2016 during a flash mob at the Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris. The duo got married on September 10, 2017, at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles. In March 2022, the couple announced that they had separated and had filed for divorce after almost 5 years of marriage.
- In March 2022, Josh revealed that he was dating someone new. However, he didn’t reveal the name of his boyfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Romanian-Jewish and Ukrainian descent.
- Side-cropped, spiked hair
- Often sports a rugged stubble
- Affable smile
Josh Flagg Facts
- He started working as a real estate agent in 2003 when he was just 18 years old and still in high school. He had joined the John Bruce Nelson firm in Bel Air and began by brokering for residential properties in high-end locales.
- Over his career, he has sold properties to several A-list celebrities such as Adam Levine, Steve Aoki, Shonda Rhimes, and Tom Ford.
- In 2012, he was named in Forbes magazine’s ’30 Under 30′ List for his feats. The same year, he launched an app called Star Maps which helps tourists locate properties of celebrities in the Los Angeles area.
- He is an avid collector of fine art, rare automobiles, and has maintained a large collection of Billy Haines’ furniture.
- He has served on the board of Governors of the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles as well as the Los Angeles Jewish Home.
Featured Image by Josh Flagg / Instagram