|Juan Pablo Villamil Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Juan Pablo Villamil is a Colombian singer and banjo player for the pop band Morat.
Juan Pablo Villamil
Pablo attended Gimnasio La Montaña in Bogotá, Colombia.
Singer, Banjo Player
- Father – Mauricio Villamil
- Mother – Clemencia Cortés
- Siblings – Pablo had an older sister.
As a member of Morat, Juan is represented by Global Talent Services.
Universal Music Group
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Colombian ancestry.
- He sports a thick beard.
- Tall physical appearance
Juan Pablo Villamil Facts
- He and the members of Morat met one another while they were attending Gimnasio La Montaña. Morat was formed in 2015 and consists of 5 other members – singer and musician Simón Vargas, Martín Vargas, Juan Pablo Isaza, and drummer Alejandro Posada.
- Juan and his band Morat gained prominence with the release of their album Sobre el Amor y Sus Efectos Secundarios (June 17, 2016). It was compiled with a total of 12 tracks in the first edition and 15 in the 2nd edition. There was also a 3rd special edition album released that had a total of 19 tracks.
- On October 26, 2018, Juan contributed to the release of Morat‘s 2nd popular album titled Balas perdidas.
- With time, Juan Pablo has collaborated with several artists including Carlos Baute, Paulina Rubio, and Alejandro Fernández.
- He has contributed to the release of various tracks including Cómo te atreves, Besos en guerra, Cuando nadie ve, Presiento.
Featured Image By Juan Pablo Villamil / Instagram