|Julia Wieniawa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1998|
Julia Wieniawa is an actress and singer known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like Rodzinka.pl, On the Common, Second Chance, Doctors Start, and Nurses. She has released various singles like What is it For Me and has done endorsement work for brands like Eveline Cosmetics, Deichmann Polska, and L’Oréal. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Julia Wieniawa polished her acting skills by taking classes at the Acting Atelier Pilaszewska and Nowakowska.
- Siblings – Wiktoria Parzyszek (Sister)
Julia Wieniawa handles her representation work on her own.
- My Music
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julia Wieniawa has dated –
- Antek Królikowski (2017-Present) – In 2017, Julia started going with actor Antek Królikowski. Their age difference of 9 years was widely discussed by the Polish media at that time. In the early months of 2018, it was reported that they had started living together but Julia refuted such rumors. They often flaunt their love on the social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
- Sharp Jawline
Julia Wieniawa has used her strong social media presence to promote a number of products and brands such as –
- Selfie Jewellery
- Eveline Cosmetics
- Deichmann Polska
- Roma Yanota
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Paula in the Polish comedy TV series, Rodzinka.pl.
- Having made appearances in the Polish TV shows such as On the Common, Second Chance, Doctors Start, and Nurses.
- Her emerging popularity on various social media platforms such as Instagram on which she has more than 700k followers.
As a Singer
She has released a couple of solo singles including What is it For Me and I Breathe as a singer. In 2016, she collaborated with Zeppy Zep and Flirtini for the single, Forever.
In 2018, Julia made her theatrical film debut in the crime drama movie, Women of Mafia (original title – Kobiety Mafii).
First TV Show
In 2012, Julia Wieniawa made her first TV show appearance on the comedy TV show, Rodzinka.pl.
Julia regularly hits the gym to sustain her toned figure. She relies on the guidance of her personal trainers, Aga Matracka and Mateusz Matracki, for the creation of her workout routine.
In the gym, along with lifting weights and going through strength training exercises, she has also made cardio and core work an important part of her workout routine. She also relies on her dance sessions to work some more sweat.
Julia Wieniawa Facts
- She started her acting career by appearing in a series of musical plays hosted at the Warsztatowa Akademia Musicalowa.
- In 2017, she signed a contract deal with the record label Kayax after which, she released her single, I Breathe.
- In August 2017, she was featured on the cover of the Glamour magazine.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Julia Wieniawa / Instagram