|Marleen Quentin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 2005|
Marleen Quentin is a German actress, singer, and runner. She is best known for her role as Mia Goldman on the crime, family TV series Die Pfefferkörner (The Peppercorns), starting in November 2017. Her co-stars were Aglaja Brix, Vijessna Ferkic, Aurelia Stern, Julian Paeth, Moritz Jahn, and Anna-Elena Herzog.
- Hamburg, Germany
- Berlin, Germany
- Munich, Bavaria, Germany
She attended 2 schools. In the 1st one, her classmates looked at acting as vacation and did not understand her absence from classes.
In her 2nd school, her classmates were very supportive of her occupation and even learned the scripts with her.
Actress, Runner, Singer
- Siblings – She has 3 older siblings.
Marleen Quentin is represented by Agentur New Talent (Talent Agent) in Hamburg, Germany.
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Marleen Quentin Favorite Things
- Sugary Treats – Ice Cream, Doughnuts
- Hobby – Karting
- Theme Park – Heide Park in Soltau, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Flower – Dahlia
Marleen Quentin Facts
- She started taking classes at a local film acting school in 2011.
- She is fluent in German, conversational in English, and speaks basic French.
- Marleen sings in the choir.
- She can dance hip hop.
- Marleen trained rhythmic gymnastics and track and field in the past. She also prepared for a triathlon, is a competitive runner, and a good swimmer.
- She is adept at horse riding.
- Marleen has a fear of heights. However, she still agreed to do a stunt where she had to use a rope to swing over an abyss in the movie The Peppercorns and the Curse of the Black King (2017).
- Her parents keep her salary as an actress in a savings account instead of giving it to her as pocket money.
Featured Image by Marleen Quentin / Instagram