|Rebecca Creskoff Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1971|
Rebecca Creskoff is an American actress who is best known for portraying the role of Hillary Taffet in NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service, Carol Johnson in Justified, Lenore Bernard in Lung, and Geraldine in How I Met Your Mother.
Rebecca Anne Creskoff
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Rebecca was a part of the class of 88′ at Cheltenham High School in Wyncote.
She completed her Bachelor of Art in English literature from the University of Pennsylvania and later attained a Master of Fine Arts degree from New York University.
- Father – Howard Creskoff (Lawyer)
- Mother – Betty Jane Creskoff (Home Maker)
- Siblings – Lauren Kline (Older Sister)
- Others – Jenna (Niece), Maggie (Niece), Chris Kline (Brother-In-Law)
Rebecca is represented by –
- Innovative Artists
- Steven Levy (Manager)
- Framework Entertainment
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca has dated –
- Larry David
- Michael Glassner (2012-Present) – She married Dr. Michael Glassner on April 28, 2012. She is the stepmother of Max Glassner (b. 1989), twins Ilana Glassner and David Glassner (b. 1991), and Mackenzie Glassner (b. 1999). The couple has 2 children of their own, daughters Sadie Edith Glassner (b. November 15, 2012) and Isla Rose (b. November 18, 2016). Later, they had their first son named Goldie Sy Glassner (b. August 28, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her father’s side and English, and German ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Her beautiful shade of red hair
- Almond-shaped eyes
She has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Massengill Douche, Budweiser, Puff Tissues, Olive Garden, Joy, Pampers.
Rebecca Creskoff Facts
- She was brought up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Rebecca has been described as a woman with a gifted talent for acting. She was also named in The New Yorker Magazine‘s “Best Performers of 2010” list.
- She considers actress Debra Messing to be her mentor and the person who guided her to take on acting as a career option.
- Rebecca completed her schooling from the same high school as producers Josh Goldsmith and Andrew A. Kosove.
- After having completed her graduation, Rebecca’s first work as an actress was in a play called Picasso At The Lapin Agile” at the Promenade Theater in New York City alongside Gabriel Macht and Jason Antoon.
Featured Image By Rebecca Creskoff / Instagram