|Julian Torres Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Year of Birth||1988|
Julian Torres is an American reality star and director of operations who rose to fame after being announced as part of the cast of the reality dating show Love Is Blind season 3 in 2022.
Julian was born in 1988.
The United States of America
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Julian enrolled at Florida State University in 2005, from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Criminology in 2009. From 2007 to 2009, he pursued his certification in Organizational Leadership.
In 2015, Julian began studying at Syracuse University and graduated with a Master of Business Administration in Marketing in 2017.
He attended Cornell University in 2021 and attained his certification in Nonprofit Finance & Accounting.
Director of Operations, Reality Star
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Julian is of Puerto Rican descent.
- He sports a thick beard.
Julian Torres Facts
- He was raised in or around New York.
- One of his earliest jobs was as a corps member for Teach For America in 2010. Later, in December 2017, he was announced as part of the TFA-DFW Alumni Board Member for the organization and left in January 2019.
- As of October 2022, he had been working as the Managing Director of Operations & HR for Tarrant To & Through Partnership.
- In his free time, Julian loves to play sand volleyball. On the other hand, Julian also loves eating out.
- He is not into reading.
- His type of woman is someone with a magnetic personality as he finds them to be naturally charming and nice.
- He has a dog named Winston.
- Torres is close friends with Colin Davis and Allen G Anderson.
- In October 2022, Julian was announced as part of the cast of Love is Blind season 3 which included the likes of Amanda Langston, Andrew Liu, Anthony LaScalea, Ashley Randermann, Brannigan Maxwell, Brennon Lemieux, Charita Scott, Chelsey Jordan, Cole Barnett, Colleen Reed, DaVonte Black, Jessica Gumbert, Kimberlee Clarke, Raven Ross, Tony Taylor, Valerie Truong, Zanab Jaffrey, Alexa Alfia, and Loren Langenbeck to name a few.
Featured Image By Julian Torres / Instagram