|Juliet Simms Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 1986|
Juliet Nicole Simms
Mama Snake, Dragonfly, JuJu
San Francisco, California, United States
Tampa Bay, Florida, United States
As she concentrated on her music career, Juliet Simms opted to go for homeschooling to keep up with her studies.
She managed to earn her high school diploma via Dennison Academy in California.
Singer and songwriter
- Father – Jeffrey Simms
- Mother – Natalie Simms
- Siblings – Tommy Simms (Older Brother) (Musician and lead guitarist of rock band, Automatic Loveletter), Angie Simms (Sister)
Juliet Simms is represented by Brigitte Wright Management.
Rock, acoustic rock, alternative rock, emo, pop-rock
Keyboards, guitar, vocals
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Juliet Simms has dated
- Andy Biersack (2011-Present) – Juliet started going out with Gothic metal musician Andy Biersack in 2011. After dating for 5 years, they officially got married in April 2016 in a small and private ceremony. However, a week after the wedding, the gossip magazine TMZ revealed that this was their second marriage. In the exclusive article, they revealed that Juliet and Andy had first got married in March 2012 in Clark County, Nevada. As a proof, they used their original marriage certificate in the article. Juliet and Andy were involved in an on-flight altercation in November 2016. In the statement released after the incident, they revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage a week before the incident.
Race / Ethnicity
- Nose piercing
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 6.5 (US).
Best Known For
- Having finished in 2nd place in the singing reality TV competition, The Voice.
- Having served as the frontwoman of the American rock band, Automatic Loveletter in the past.
Juliet’s band Automatic Loveletter released their debut studio album, Truth or Dare in 2010.
As a solo singer, she released her debut single, Wild Child in December 2012.
First TV Show
In 2011, Simms made her TV show debut as herself in the music reality show The Voice.
Juliet works out regularly to keep herself fit.
In case, she has a very busy schedule during the daytime, she makes sure that she is hitting the gym in the night.
She also makes sure that she is eating right, even while touring.
Juliet Simms Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Joto (A Japanese restaurant in Tampa Bay)
Source – TampaBay.com
Juliet Simms Facts
- Juliet grew up in a musical family. Her grandfather was a jazz pianist, whereas her aunt was a professional violinist. Her father is pretty good with harmonica and her mother can sing too.
- Juliet started singing at the age of 3 as she used to jam along with Disney songs. She started playing various musical instruments by the age of around 8 or 9.
- She started her band Automatic Loveletter in 2005. The band was originally called Stars and Scars.
- In 2007, she had written and recorded songs for her band but the album was never released as the band was dropped by Epic Records as they struggled with internal problems, which led to the label dropping 70 bands.
- In November 2016, she was detained at the Los Angeles airport after she got in a fight with her husband Andy while on an American Airline flight. She reportedly hit her husband in the face during the altercation.
- Visit her official website @ julietsimms.com.