|Juno Temple Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 1989|
Juno Temple is a British actress who is known for playing various roles in films such as Killer Joe, Black Mass, The Other Boleyn Girl, Wild Child, Atonement, Maleficent, The Three Musketeers, and The Dark Knight Rises. She has also appeared as Jamie Vine on the HBO period drama series, Vinyl. Juno chose acting as a career because while growing up, she spent time on the set of films with her parents and witnessed the glamor and the limelight. She is active on social media and is known for posting bold pictures on her Instagram account where she has more than 200k followers.
Juno Violet Temple
London, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Juno went to the Enmore Primary School and then got enrolled at Bedales School. Afterward, she attended King’s College, Taunton, England.
- Father – Julien Temple (Film and Music Director)
- Mother – Amanda Pirie (Producer)
- Siblings – Leo Temple (Younger Brother), Felix Temple (Younger Brother)
- Others – Landon Roy Temple (Paternal Grandfather), Barbara J. Rainnie (Paternal Grandmother), James William Gordon Pirie (Maternal Grandfather), Idina Caroline Peacock (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Troika (Talent Agency), London, England, United Kingdom
- United Talent Agency (Talent Agency), Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Juno has dated –
- Shiloh Fernandez (2007-2010) – Juno started dating American actor, Shiloh Fernandez, in 2007. The initial rumors about their relationship were confirmed after a photo shoot came into the light in which the two looked totally into each other. However, after dating for almost 3 years, the couple separated.
- Emile Hirsch (2010-2011) – Juno and American actor Emile Hirsch were rumored to be in a romantic relationship between 2010 and 2011.
- Michael Angarano (2012-2016) – Juno first met American actor, Michael Angarano, on the set of the film, The Brass Teapot, in 2012. Eventually, the couple started living together in Los Feliz, Los Angeles during the mid-2014. But, after dating for a couple of years, they eventually drifted apart and separated in 2016.
- Joshua Thurston (2016-2017) – Juno Temple was rumored to be dating writer and producer, Joshua Thurston, from 2016 to 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and Scottish ancestry.
She prefers to dye her hair ‘red’ and ‘light brown’.
She has appeared in the TV commercials for –
- Beats Wireless (2016)
- Wonder Wheel (2017)
Juno has endorsed brands like COOLA and Responsible Luxury through her Instagram account.
Best Known For
- Playing various roles in films such as Killer Joe, Black Mass, The Other Boleyn Girl, Wild Child, Atonement, Maleficent, The Three Musketeers, and The Dark Knight Rises
- Appearing as Jamie Vine on the HBO period drama series, Vinyl
She made her theatrical film debut as Emma Southey in the biographical drama film Pandaemonium in 2000.
First TV Show
Juno made her first TV show appearance as Sybil Ludington in an episode of the comedy history series Drunk History in 2014.
In order to maintain her lean physique, Juno regularly hits the gym. Even if she’s out of town, she makes sure that she doesn’t miss her workout sessions.
She also tries to sustain a healthy lifestyle by eating a balanced diet.
Juno Temple Facts
- Her parents took her to the Glastonbury music festival every year during her early years.
- Juno was shortlisted for the role of Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in 2007, but she was later replaced by Evanna Lynch.
- At the age of 15, she convinced her parents that she was serious about acting and wanted to pursue a career in the field.
- Juno is named after the ancient Roman goddess, Juno. Her name was finalized when her parents took a trip to the Grand Canyon during pregnancy.
- She relocated with her family to the United States when she was only 4 years old. But, later, she stayed in the United States while her family moved back to England and settled in Somerset.
- After watching Beauty and the Beast (1946) by Jean Cocteau, she made up her mind that she wanted to be an actress.
- In 2009, Juno relocated to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career.
- She has an aunt named Nina Temple who is a politician.
- Follow Juno Temple on Instagram.
Featured Image by Juno Temple / Instagram