|Kalekia Adams Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Year of Birth
Kalekia Adams is an American ICU nurse practitioner and TV star who rose to fame after being cast in season 3 of Love is Blind in 2022.
Kalekia Adams was born in 1991.
The United States of America
Dallas, Texas, United States
Kalekia studied at Texas Christian University from 2010 to 2014, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Registered Nursing. Later, in December 2020, she enrolled at The University of Arizona College of Nursing where she had been pursuing her Doctor of Nursing Practice as an Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner.
She has also earned various certifications and licenses such as Advanced Trauma Life Support from the American College of Surgeons in August 2022, and Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association in 2012. Other than that, she is also Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner which she earned from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.
Nurse, Reality Star
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Cheerful persona
Kalekia Adams Facts
- She was born and raised in the United States.
- Kalekia has a pet dog named Earl.
- The earliest post that Kalekia uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 7, 2013.
- One of her earliest jobs was as a student assistant at Texas Christian University which she did during her studies.
- In March 2013, she got her first professional job as a patient care technician at Texas Health Resources.
- From January to August 2017, she had been employed as a registered nurse at FlexCare Medical Staffing.
- In October 2022, Kalekia was announced as part of the cast of Love is Blind season 3 which included the likes of Amanda Langston, Andrew Liu, Anthony LaScalea, Ashley Randermann, Brannigan Maxwell, Brennon Lemieux, Charita Scott, Chelsey Jordan, Cole Barnett, Colleen Reed, DaVonte Black, Jessica Gumbert, Kimberlee Clarke, Raven Ross, Tony Taylor, Valerie Truong, Zanab Jaffrey, Alexa Alfia, and Loren Langenbeck to name a few.
- As of October 2022, Kalekia had been working at the Dallas Pulmonary and Critical Care as a nurse practitioner where she started off in June 2021.
Featured Image By Kalekia Adams / Instagram