|Kang Tae-hyun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kang Tae-hyun is a South Korean singer and TV personality who is known for been a member of the boy band TXT alongside Yeonjun, Huening Kai, Beomgyu, and Choi Soo-bin and they have all released a number of albums, extended plays, and tracks which include the likes of The Dream Chapter: Magic and The Dream Chapter: Star.
Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea
Kang Tae-hyun studied at Hanlim Arts School located in Seoul, South Korea.
Singer, TV Personality
- Siblings – Kang Tae-hyun has an older sister and an older brother.
Kang Tae-hyun is represented by Big Hit Entertainment.
K-Pop, Hip Hop
Big Hit Entertainment, Co., Republic Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kang Tae-hyun is of South Korean descent.
- Prominent nose
- Lean physique
Kang Tae-hyun Favorite Things
- Movie – Inception
- Color – Yellow
Kang Tae-hyun Facts
- He spent his childhood years in Gangnam, Seoul.
- While growing up, Kang Tae-hyun used to make videos to teach kids how to speak English.
- TXT revealed him as the band’s 4th member on January 17, 2019.
- He is left-handed and his family even tried to help him become right-handed but their efforts went in vain.
- TXT released its debut EP, The Dream Chapter: Star, on March 4, 2019, through Big Hit Entertainment and Republic Records. The EP peaked the US World Albums (Billboard) chart and South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart.
- As a member of TXT, he released his first studio album, The Dream Chapter: Magic, on October 21, 2019, via Big Hit Entertainment and it included songs such as 9 and Three Quarters (Run Away), New Rules, Can’t We Just Leave the Monster Alive?, Angel or Devil, and Magic Island.
- TXT‘s debut studio album, The Dream Chapter: Magic, was ranked at number #1 in South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, at number #3 in US World Albums (Billboard), at number #22 in Australian Digital Albums (ARIA) chart, and at number #29 in UK Digital Albums (OCC) chart.
- He likes Caramel Frappuccino.
- Along with his TXT bandmates, Kang Tae-hyun has also appeared on shows like ONE DREAM.TXT and TALK X TODAY.
- As a member of TXT, he has won several awards which include the Genie Music Award, Asia Artist Award, Golden Disc Award, and Melon Music Award.
- Just like his TXT bandmate Choi Soo-bin, he also avoids eating spicy food.
- Kang Tae-hyun loves animals and has a pet cat named Hobak.
- He enjoys caramel flavored popcorn.
- He has had a habit of getting up early in the morning.
- Kang Tae-hyun is fluent in English.
- He enjoys the art of photography.
- He believes in focusing more on the present than worrying about the future.
- When asked about the existence of aliens, he revealed that he believes in them and addressing people who do not believe in aliens, he said, “even though I have never seen one, I believe that the thought of aliens not existing is like pouring the ocean into a cup and then saying ‘eh? there are no fish’.”
- During his leisure time, Kang Tae-hyun likes swimming and playing football.
Featured Image by Dispatch / YouTube / CC BY 3.0