Ranveer Shishodhia, Dr. Siddhant Modi, Sid, Ritesh, Rohan, Ranbeer, Rajveer
Wahi was born on 9 June, 1986
Mohali, Punjab, India
Karan attended St Mark’s School, Meera Bagh in New Delhi. Post that, he enrolled himself into IILM Institute and finally into Delhi University to complete higher education.
TV actor, Anchor
5 ft 11¼ or 181 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Karan Wahi was RUMORED to be dating Priyanka Bassi, who got popular from TV show “Left Right Left”. They paired on this particular TV show and are good friends. The duo know each other since their school times as they studies together, lived nearby in Delhi. They didn’t confirm their relationship. Karan says that she is just a good friend.
- Tall frame
- Handsome and sometimes called as “Chocolate Boy”
His body measurements / specifications are not of a bodybuilder type. He may have –
- Chest – 43 in
- Waist – 33 in
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in
His shoe size is not known.
Karan has appeared in many TV commercials, notably for Conizza, Spark Car, World AIDS Day, Minute Maid, Hair & Care Hair Oil, Cadbury, Sunsilk, Toshiba laptops.
Best Known For
The role of Ranveer Shishodhia from the popular teenage show Remix (TV series) broadcasted on Star One.
Karan didn’t appear in any of the films.
First TV Show
From 2004 until 2006, Karan starred on Star One’s teenage show Remix for his role as Ranveer Shishodhia. He acted opposite Shweta Gulati (who portrayed the role of Tia Ahuja).
He talked about his diet and fitness to Times Of India, where he revealed that he has stopped consuming alcohol. Karan told about his diet plan, which includes –
- Boiled eggs in the breakfast (rather than parathas)
- Mainly protein-rich food. He is not fond of protein shakes and only haves them just after workout.
- Especially home made food
Wahi also stated that people believes that he can not lift weights. But, the reality is he can. He added that he has a great stamina, endurance and strength (This means his workout is pretty intense). Karan wants to have a ripped but lean body. He is gymming since 2000, but he started doing serious workout since couple of years back. Now, his workout lasts two and a half hours a day for six days a week. He prefers weight training over cardio.
Karan Wahi Favourite Things
Source – TOI
Karan Wahi Facts
- He has played the role of handsome Dr. Siddhant Modi in Dill Mill Gayye.
- Wahi has gain much popularity after becoming the anchor of dancing reality show, Nach Baliye in its fifth season.
- He was born in a Punjabi Sikh Khatri family in Mohali. He was brough up in Delhi.
- When he was 19 years old, he arrived Mumbai in search of his career in the field of Cricket. He didn’t become cricketer, but was successful as an actor.
- For his performances in the television shows, he has been awarded with various awards also. He received Indian Television Academy Award for Remix in 2005. After that in 2011, Karan won Zee Gold’s “Most Fittest Award” for his role as Dr. Siddhant Modi in Dill Mill Gayye.
- His mother was the vice-principal of the same school, where Karan studied.
- He has 1 sister.
- He has hosted the singing reality TV show Indian Idol Junior with Mandira Bedi in 2013.