|Karan Wahi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¼ in|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1986|
Karan Wahi is an Indian actor, model, and TV host who is best known for portraying roles such as Ranveer Sisodia in Remix, Dr. Siddhant “Sid” Modi in Dill Mill Gayye, Karan Malhotra in Sacred Games, and Rajveer in Hate Story 4. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows such as Kasamh Se, Mere Ghar Aayi Ek Nanhi Pari, Shraddha, Teri Meri Love Stories, and Kahani Hamari…Dil Dosti Deewanepan Ki. As a host, Karan has been a part of TV shows like Nach Baliye, Indian Idol Junior, Dance India Dance Super Moms, and Dance India Dance. He has won several awards such as Indian Telly Awards, Gold Awards, and Indian Television Academy Awards.
Ranveer Shishodhia, Dr. Siddhant Modi, Sid, Ritesh, Rohan, Ranbeer, Rajveer
Mohali, Punjab, India
Karan attended St Mark’s School, Meera Bagh in New Delhi. Post that, he enrolled himself into IILM Institute and finally into Delhi University to complete higher education.
TV actor, Anchor
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Karan Wahi was RUMORED to be dating Priyanka Bassi, who got popular from the TV show Left Right Left. They paired on this particular TV show and are good friends. The duo know each other since their school times as they used to study together while living nearby in Delhi. They never confirmed their relationship. Karan has said that she is just a good friend.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Punjabi ancestry on his father’s side and Kashmiri ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Tall frame
- Handsome and sometimes called as “Chocolate Boy”
Karan has appeared in many TV commercials, notably for Conizza, Spark Car, World AIDS Day, Minute Maid, Hair & Care Hair Oil, Cadbury, Sunsilk, Toshiba laptops.
Best Known For
The role of Ranveer Shishodhia from the popular teenage show Remix (TV series) broadcasted on Star One.
First TV Show
From 2004 until 2006, Karan starred on Star One’s teenage show Remix for his role as Ranveer Shishodhia. He acted opposite Shweta Gulati (who portrayed the role of Tia Ahuja).
He talked about his diet and fitness to Times Of India, where he revealed that he has stopped consuming alcohol. Karan told about his diet plan, which includes –
- Boiled eggs in the breakfast (rather than parathas)
- Mainly protein-rich food. He is not fond of protein shakes and only haves them just after workout.
- Especially homemade food
Wahi also stated that people believe that he can not lift weights. But, the reality is he can. He added that he has great stamina, endurance, and strength (This means his workout is pretty intense). Karan wants to have a ripped but lean body. He is gymming since 2000, but he started doing serious workout since a couple of years back. Now, his workout lasts two and a half hours a day for six days a week. He prefers weight training over cardio.
Karan Wahi Favourite Things
- Food – Rajma Chawal
- Fitness Model – Karan Singh Grover
- Actress – Kareena Kapoor
- Actor – Salman Khan
Source – TOI
Karan Wahi Facts
- He has played the role of handsome Dr. Siddhant Modi in Dill Mill Gayye.
- Wahi had gained much popularity after becoming the anchor of the dancing reality show, Nach Baliye in its fifth season.
- He was born in a Punjabi Sikh Khatri family in Mohali. He was brought up in Delhi.
- When he was 19 years old, he arrived in Mumbai in search of his career in the field of Cricket. He didn’t become a cricketer but was successful as an actor.
- For his performance in television shows, he has been awarded various awards also. He received Indian Television Academy Award for Remix in 2005. After that in 2011, Karan won Zee Gold’s “Most Fittest Award” for his role as Dr. Siddhant Modi in Dill Mill Gayye.
- His mother was the vice-principal of the same school, where Karan studied.
- He has 1 sister.
- In 2013, he was ranked at the 46th spot in Eastern Eye‘s “Sexiest Asian Man on the Planet” list.
- Karan was included in Times of India‘s “Top 20 Most Desirable Men on Indian Television” list in 2018.
- He has hosted the singing reality TV show Indian Idol Junior with Mandira Bedi in 2013.
same height,same chest,same biceps,same fav food…and name is same too.
you are very cool guy and i am very impress when i see your body i also want to make like this but my height is short 5 foot 5 inch but i want to grow my height and then make this type cool body give me suggestion how i can make like this my body and height
nic body man
Hi karan wahi I’m your biggest fan ever please karan can you give your number
karan wahi karan wahi karan wahi i’m your biggggggggg fan plz come bak my jaan
i luv u my dear karan
Hey bhai i m ur biggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggest male fan in the world i think so……. I want something to contact u….. Like ur email id….. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzz….. plzzzzzzzzzzzz rply….
Well Karan I don’t consider my self as ur fan coz I hve a specific identity as ur lover
New Yorker here in Delhi on business
was watching TV at the hotel–
googled your name!!
I’m impressed !!!
Hello sir I am big fan of you.
I am a big fan of you.
Like it. I Love you so much
I like it so much i love you
Hi. Karan wahi. I’m biggest fan youuuu
Hi karan wahi. I’m your biggest fan
Hi sir l’ m biggest fan of you I like you sir…..
I’m ur biggg fan ,,,, :-):-)<3
Also my fvrte actor is the superstar SALMAN KHAN
I like ur role , acting & style in dil,dosti or yaariyaan
My fvrte role is ur – dr.shidhant modi
congratulations for winning bcl 2016 for delhi
I like ur smile …:-)
Pls send me ur whatsapp numbr pls karan wahi
My whatsapp number 9810696246