|Karen Huger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1963|
Karen Huger is an American TV presenter and entrepreneur who is known for her appearance as a competitor on The Real Housewives of Potomac.
Virginia, United States
Potomac, Montgomery County, Maryland, United States
TV Personality, Entrepreneur
- Father – Benjamin B. Wooden Jr.
- Mother – Georgia Raines Wooden
- Siblings – Bridget Wooden (Sister) (Caregiver)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karen has dated –
- Edmund E. Carter
- Raymond Huger – She is married to the founder and CEO of Paradigm Raymond Huger.
Note: Huger has 1 child from both her marriages, a boy named Brandon, and a daughter Rayvin.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
However, she also prefers to dye her hair in various shades including gray, blonde, and light brown.
- She has a prominently visible mole on the left side of her face that is located near her upper lip and a 2nd mole that is located on her chin.
- Hawk nose shape
Karen Huger Facts
- Huger was brought up on a large farm located in Virginia.
- She rose to fame after being featured as a contestant on The Real Housewives of Potomac in 2016. Later, in 2021, she was again chosen to appear on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Huger lost her father on June 28, 2018, of natural causes, after a battle with Alzheimer’s disease. Prior to that, on November 23, 2017, she lost her mother.
- In the past, she started her very own hair line called Icon Collection.
- On December 10, 2020, she joined the YouTube community with her self-titled YouTube channel to which she mostly uploads videos of random vlogs. However, the first video that she uploaded to the channel was on December 28. It was titled My Collaboration With RPG Wigs.
Featured Image By Karen Huger / Instagram