|Karlous Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Karlous Miller is an American comedian, musician, and actor who began his comedic career in 2005. Simultaneously, he also bagged his first role as an actor in the film Glorious Mail (2005). Thereafter, he was featured in a number of shows and films including Partners in Crime – The New Generation, Hell Date (2008), Yo Momma, Bill Bellamy’s Who’s Got Jokes, The Mo’Nique Show (2011), Off the Chain, Comic View, Last Comic Standing (2014), All Def Comedy, and How High 2 (2019). However, his most prominent appearance is as one of the Platinum team members on Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘n Out. Besides that, he is highly regarded for his comedy and has performed in many places around the globe including London, Germany, St.Thomas, Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. With time, Karlous has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 300k followers on Twitter, more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Oxford, Mississippi, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Siblings – He has 5 siblings.
Karlous is represented by Tamra Goins of Innovative Artists.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Karlous Miller has dated –
- Ashima Franklin – Comedian Ashima Franklin and Karlos Miller dated one another in the past. Together the couple had a son before they decided to part ways. As of 2019, they were both co-parenting their son.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African American descent.
- Thick beard
- Wears a cap
Through his social media, Karlos has either promoted or endorsed various brands such as Monster Customs and Sandman Designs.
Best Known For
- Being a comedic genius and his witty punchlines on Wild ‘N Out
- The release of their podcast album “The 85 South Live Comedy Show Atlanta” in May 2019
- Being cast in various shows such as Glorious Mail (2005), Crime – The New Generation, Hell Date (2008), Yo Momma, Bill Bellamy’s Who’s Got Jokes, The Mo’Nique Show (2011), Off the Chain, Comic View, Last Comic Standing (2014), All Def Comedy, and How High 2 (2019)
- Being a ‘Platinum’ team member on Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘n Out
As a Musician
Karlous has extended his skills as a musician to various artists like Case, Gucci Mane, Dem Franchize Boyz, Granddaddy Souf, Big Oomp, Jermaine Dupri, and T.I.
Karlous made his debut theatrical film appearance as Flyree Johnson in J.D. Evermore’s comedy and musical movie Glorious Mail in 2005. He was featured alongside various actors including Will Atkinson, Jane Rule Burdine, Casey Dillard, and Bruce Butler.
First TV Show
He made his debut TV show appearance as “Himself” in Robert Townsend: Partners in Crime – The New Generation.
Karlous Miller Favorite Things
- Rapper – Nick Cannon
Source – MTV
Karlous Miller Facts
- He was brought up in Oxford alongside his 5 other siblings.
- Karlous claims to have been born with the natural ability to make people laugh.
- In 2005, Karlous relocated to Atlanta, Georgia to pursue a career in comedy.
- Karlous worked as a dedicated full-time fighter before he moved to Atlanta.
- In the past, there had been a lot of talk about Miller having been a drug peddler while he lived in Oxford. There have also been speculations that after getting exposed, he began to focus on his career as a comedian and moved away from his hometown.
- Besides doing standups in college across the United States, Karlous has also performed in various places across the world including London, Germany, St.Thomas, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
- He credits comedians Redd Foxx, Bernie Mac, Mo’Nique, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Cedric the Entertainer, and Steve Harvey for playing a huge role in his comedic style.
- Miller hails his family to also be a huge influence in his career as he has often described them to be a blend of completely different characters. Hence, helping him establish the basics of his creativity.
- His most notable battle on Wild ‘N Out is with Chico Bean. He started on the show in 2013, on season 5.
- Miller’s fans had him brought back onto Wild ‘N Out after he was fired in October 2018. The news was confirmed by Breakfast Club.
- He owns the podcast “85 South Show” alongside his friends and co-hosts DC Young Fly, Chico Bean, as well as Clayton English.
- His comedic style is said to be boisterous and edgy coupled with plenty of witty humor.
- Miller’s impressive work as a comedian has been spoken about by publications such as MTV, EarHustle411, and Oxford Citizen.
- In the past, he was featured on V-103’s Frank and Wanda and Atlanta’s HOT 107.9.
- He and rapper Nick Cannon feuded in the past but they resolved their beef over a conversation.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Karlous Miller / Instagram