|Kay Adams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6|
Kay Adams is a sportscaster and a television personality who has co-hosted the Good Morning Football on NFL Network and Fantasy Football Live on NBC Sports Network. Often nicknamed “Guru” for her knowledge on NFL football, she hails from Chicago and lives in the New York City. As a talented TV personality, she has garnered more than 600k followers on Instagram and over 500k on Twitter. Kay was one of the 9 women chosen to be a part of the Olay Face Anything 28 Day Challenge.
Fantasy Football “Guru”
Kay Adams was born on April 6.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Sportscaster, Television Personality
- Siblings – Sylvia Wrobel (Older Sister). She also has an older brother.
Kay Adams self-manages her career.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kay Adams has dated –
- Danny Amendola (2015-2016) – Kay was rumored to have been in a relationship with American football wide receiver, Danny Amendola after they were also spotted together at the ESPY Awards in July 2015. However, they parted ways in the early months of 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
She often highlights her hair in ‘blonde’.
- High forehead
- Long chin
- Plump cheeks
Kay Adams has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- NFL Network
- NFL Films
- Chicago Bears
- Good Morning Football
- MDNA Skin
- Barneys New York
- Virgin Hotels Chicago
- Nick Sports TV
- Bow & Drape
- Laura Elizabeth Jewelry
- Chain Crochet
Best Known For
- Co-hosting the live show, Good Morning Football, from 7AM-10AM ET on the NFL Network with Nate Burleson, Peter Schrager, and Kyle Brandt. The show, which is broadcasted from the CBS Broadcast Center in New York City, is all about football and regularly features guests including NFL players and coaches.
- Appearing regularly in hosting roles for various broadcasts like NBC Sports Network’s Fantasy Football Live and DirecTV “Fantasy Zone” channel
First TV Show
On October 17, 2012, she made her first TV show appearance as a guest on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
Kay Adams Favorite Things
- Superhero – Gambit
- TV Show – Veep (2012)
Source – YouTube
Kay Adams Facts
- One of her first jobs was being an in-game host for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Kay dislikes bacon and deli meat and does not eat meat with bones like ribs and chicken wings.
- She does not like adding condiments to her food except ketchup, and lemon juice on her salad.
- The first concert that she ever went to was the Summer Fest in Milwaukie in Wisconsin where she watched Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers.
- The first film that she saw in a theater was The Racketeer (1991).
- She has also emceed in special events like 2017 MDA Muscle Walk.
- Follow Kay Adams on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured image by Kay Adams / Instagram