|Mike Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1981|
Mike Jones is an American rapper, songwriter, actor, and entrepreneur who rose to fame in 2004 with the release of his breakout single Still Tippin’ (ft. Slim Thug and Paul Wall). The song peaked at number #14 on the US Hot Rap Songs (Billboard) chart and was certified ‘Platinum’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). His discography also includes other tracks, albums, extended plays, and mixtapes like The American Dream, Who Is Mike Jones?, The Voice, Ballin’ Underground, Runnin’ Tha Game, King of the Streets, Back Then, Flossin’ (ft. Big Moe), My 64 (ft. Bun B and Snoop Dogg), Swagg Thru The Roof, Cuddy Buddy (ft. T-Pain, Lil Wayne, and Twista), Drop & Gimme 50 (ft. Hurricane Chris), Leanin’ on dat Butter, 3 Grams (ft. Slim Thug and Yung Duece), and Boi! (with Young Problemz ft. Gucci Mane). In addition to that, Mike Jones has also been a part of shows and movies such as The American Dream, The Game, Wild ‘n Out, Prison Break, and Furnace.
Michael Allen Jones
Sache, Ice Age
Houston, Texas, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Mike went to high school but dropped out and started doing odd jobs for a living.
Rapper, Songwriter, Actor, Entrepreneur
- Others – Elsia Mae Jones (Grandmother)
Mike Jones has managed his own shows under his label Ice Age Entertainment.
Mike Jones is available for booking at –
- Global Talent Booking in the United States
- Heavy Rotation Booking Agency in USA, UAE, Germany
Hip hop, rap, southern hip hop
Ice Age Entertainment, Atlantic Records, Swishahouse, Warner Bros. Records, Asylum Records, Southern Vibe, Deep Records, BCD
His net worth has been $6 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175.5 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mike Jones has dated –
- Alicia – Mike Jones was allegedly in a long-term relationship with a woman named Alicia.
- Vivica (2010-Present) – Mike has reportedly been in a steady relationship with his girlfriend Vivica. She has been a model as well as has designed Champagne bottles. She posted a pic on her Instagram account in December 2017, celebrating their 7-year anniversary together. So, it can be safely assumed that they have been in a relationship since 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
- Has tattoos all over his body
- A mole on the right side of his nose
Mike Jones has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Super Bowl advertisement for his lawyer Mark Jones
Best Known For
- His catchphrase “Who? Mike Jones!” which is repeated several times to familiarize people with him
- Distributing t-shirts that had his personal cell phone number printed on the back
In April 2005, Mike Jones released his first studio album Who Is Mike Jones? The album was highly successful with hit singles like ‘Still Tippin’ and ‘Back Then’ and debuted at #3 position on the Billboard 200.
Mike Jones made his theatrical film debut as Darius in the movie Mountain Mafia in 2012.
First TV Show
His debut TV show appearance was in June 2005 on the music talk show Soul Train as Himself.
At the peak of his career in 2005, Mike weighed around 300 pounds. But, over time, he managed to lose about 100 pounds and now looks slimmer than ever before. He credits working on the treadmill regularly for his physical transformation.
He went on a Subway diet and watched what he ate to speed up his weight loss program.
Mike Jones Facts
- He wanted to play in the NBA (National Basketball Association) early on in his life but only managed to reach the YMCA leagues.
- Mike did numerous odd jobs before becoming a successful rapper. He worked in fast-food restaurants, sold cell phones from an apartment, and also sold dime bags.
- He was very close to his grandmother and called her his inspiration in pursuing a career as a rap artist.
- He was a member of the music group Souf Folk and was known as Sache. The band released their album Country Thuggin in 2003.
- In 2001, he started the record label Ice Age Entertainment with business partner Ray ‘Mello’ Moore.
- His album Who Is Mike Jones? was certified ‘Platinum’ within 2 months of its release.
- He follows the style of DJ Screw of Houston and raps in the so-called “New Southern” Screwed & Chopped style.
- On April 28, 2009, he released his 2nd studio album titled The Voice via Warner Bros. Records, Asylum Records, and Ice Age Entertainment. It includes songs like Cuddy Buddy (ft. T-Pain, Lil’ Wayne, and Twista), Houston Oilers, Give Me a Call (ft. Devin the Dude), Happy Birthday, On Top of the Covers (ft. Essay Potna), and Hate on Me (ft. Tanya Herron).
- He has been involved in many youth-related programs and charities, often helping them with funds, as well as organizing awareness programs. Some of which are the Ice Age for Kids and The American Dream Foundation groups.
- Visit his official website @ whomikejones.com.
Featured Image by Mike Jones / Instagram
I thought that this guy is 6’5”-6’7” and 291 pounds.
That is what a search engine said.