|Josh Feldman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1999|
Josh Feldman is an American actor, director, and a producer known for his role as Carter Reynolds in Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups. He has also appeared in films like The Do Over, The Golden Plates, The Sparrows: Nesting, and Channeling. He has also produced and directed Did You Ever Wonder? which is available on his YouTube channel.
Joshua Eric Feldman
Dallas, Texas, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, YouTuber, Director, Producer
- Siblings – Ariel Feldman (Older Sister), Jakob Feldman (Brother)
Joshua Feldman is managed by Coast To Coast, Talent Group, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
- Sharp jawline
- Prominent Adam’s apple
Josh Feldman has been featured in a TV commercial for Only in Atlantis Resort.
Best Known For
- His role as Carter Reynolds in Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups. His other notable roles include Shawn Giordano in The Do Over (2016), Elder Dugger in The Golden Plates (2016), Max Sparrow in The Sparrows: Nesting (2015), and Dylan in Channeling (2013), among others.
- Winning several notable awards including Young Artist Award in 2013 for “Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special – Leading Young Actor” for his role in Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups. Also, he got nominated in 2013 for Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Short Film – Young Actor 11 and 12” for his role in The Sleepover.
In 2010, he made his theatrical film debut in horror thriller film Insidious as Young Josh. However, his role in the film was uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2008, he made his first TV show appearance on the drama series Call 911 as the caller.
Josh Feldman Facts
- His passion for theater began after his eye-opening experience at The Sundance Film Festival as a child.
- He has directed and produced short TV series Did You Ever Wonder? (2015-2016) and Food Finds with Josh (2016).
- He has a production company called Sticky Tape Entertainment.
- He supports many charities associated with children’s health and animal care.
- By the age of 9, Josh was already creating and selling a t-shirt and donating half of the profit directly to organizations that assist children’s education.
- In 2011, he was featured in Nordstrom catalog.
- In 2009, he appeared in a music video of Kenny Loggins.
- Few of his interests include food, sports, video games, and flying a plane as a co-pilot with his father.
- He has a dog named Chewy.
- Visit his official website @ joshfeldman.webs.com.
- Follow Josh on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Josh Feldman / Twitter