|Taylor Fritz Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1997|
Taylor Fritz is an American-born professional tennis player who had a career-high singles ranking of No. 5 in the Association of Tennis Professionals in February 2023.
Taylor Harry Fritz
Rancho Santa Fe, California, United States
Taylor divides his between Los Angeles and Miami.
Taylor studied at Torrey Pines High School. However, he switched to online high schooling to play full-time at the ITF Junior.
He has been trained under the watchful eye of former professional tennis players Michael Russell, David Nainkin, and Paul Annacone.
Tennis Player, Twitch Streamer
- Father – Guy Henry Fritz (Professional Tennis)
- Mother – Kathy May (Former Top-10 Player)
- Siblings – Chris (Older Maternal Half-Brother), Kyle (Older Maternal Half-Brother)
- Others – David May (Great-Great-Grandfather) (Businessman), Morton D. May (Great-Grandfather) (Philanthropist, Art Collector)
Taylor Fritz’s net worth was $3 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor has dated –
- Raquel Pedraza – Taylor was previously married to fellow professional tennis player Raquel Pedraza with whom he has a son who was born in 2017.
- Morgan Riddle (2020-Present) – Taylor began dating influencer and model Morgan Riddle in June 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering physical appearance
Taylor Fritz Facts
- Fritz was brought up in Rancho Santa Fe in the San Diego metropolitan area.
- He had been residing in Rancho Palos Verdes, California.
- It was not until the age of 15 that Fritz started playing ITF events.
- The earliest post that Taylor uploaded to his Instagram account was on January 4, 2013.
- He plays right-handed (with a two-handed-backhand).
- Aside from being a professional tennis player, Taylor is also a Twitch streamer who as of July 2022, had more than 2.5k followers on his account titled TaylorFritz97.
- In the past, Taylor was chosen to be an ambassador for Waterdrop.
- He has been sponsored by NikeCourt, HEAD Tennis, and Rolex.
- As of July 11, 2022, Taylor was ranked #13 in the singles tennis ranking.
- His great-great-grandfather David May was the founder of The May Department Stores Company which merged with Macy’s.
- His serves have measured in at 149 mph.
- In February 2023, Taylor achieved the ranking of world No. 5 by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). With this, he became the first American man to be ranked within the Top 5 since 2009.
Featured Image By Taylor Fritz / Instagram